PDA

View Full Version : 2 lovely ladies need homes in hurst, tx

tarynd
19-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I have a 7-month-old kitten (black and white) and her mother (brown tabby) who need a new home. I have 4 animals in my apartment and we are only allowed 2, and we are about to relocate to a bigger apartment in the same complex. I just became pregnant and the last thing I need is a lease violation or eviction notice. They are both friendly, litter box trained, well mannered and only scratch on scratching posts. They also get along with small dogs (I have a chihuahua). I have not been able to afford to have them spayed or vaccinated (momma has her rabies). The SPCA charges $45 for feline spay and $17 for vaccinations. Please help me find homes for these lovely ladies. Even if you don't want a cat, please spread the word to your friends and family. Our situation is becoming desperate and I'm constantly stressed out about it. All of the no-kill shelters are full. E-mail me for more pictures and info.
Thanks,
Taryn
taryn. dismang@gmail. com

Mags
19-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi, welcome to Catsey:D

Sorry to hear you need to rehome your two cats........... I hope you are able to find someone soon to give these two girls a good home. Unfortunately most of us here are in the UK but we do have a few US members who will see your post.

Good luck, please let us know if your girls find a new home...

Animagus
19-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi welcome to catsey... sorry to hear about your predicament.. hope you manage to find the poor hunnies a home soon.... can't some of your family help out maybe till you find them a place??

Good luck xxxx

dandysmom
19-04-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this; am too far away to offer to take them, sadly. Best of luck in finding a home for them! Please let us know what happens...

Dearster
19-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Catsey seems to be spreading worldwide slowly then, Im sure my mum would've looked after them but unfortunately your over the other side of the world :(

Fran
19-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Warm welcome to Catsey!! I am sorry that you have to re-home your cats, I hope you manage to find them a lovely new home soon. Do let us know how it goes...