PDA

View Full Version : Weird Habbits

whiskey
15-04-2007, 10:38 PM
does anyone else`s cants have any weird habbits because mine do?

spike likes to sit at the firdge and window and dig at them.
and tinker likes to sit in the bath and dig like crazy im sure all my cats are just mad:cat33

dandysmom
15-04-2007, 10:46 PM
My late Misty and now Leia like to sit at a window and run their paws up and down the glass as if they were trying to sharpen their claws....really funny to watch!

Elaine
15-04-2007, 10:47 PM
I dont know what you have done to those kitties but that sounds weird to me:lol: :lol: :lol:
Makes my Diva sound very ordinary:-D

dandysmom
15-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Elaine, the Diva would take great umbrage at being called "ordinary"...:shock: :-D

Elaine
16-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Yes she would, but I wont tell her if you wont;) :lol:

Tom_J
16-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Right If you want a weird cat meet oli;)

OLi likes to run and jump onto the curtains and climb up (tut tut) And many more but it would take me ages to say them all lol

EmmaG
16-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Bronwyn just HAS to be in the bathroom the same time as me :)

Elaine
16-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Bronwyn just HAS to be in the bathroom the same time as me :)

Bless her, Winston used to enjoy many a cuddle in the bathroom, he too always had to be in there at the same time. Funnily enough Eva is begining to do the same thing.

Elaine
16-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Right If you want a weird cat meet oli;)

OLi likes to run and jump onto the curtains and climb up (tut tut) And many more but it would take me ages to say them all lol

Do tell Tom:D

Tom_J
16-04-2007, 07:16 PM
ok then another is jumping into the window when he see's somthing
Just has to investigate everywhere even if he has to get hert in the procces
Going completley mad and jumping round everywhere and bouncing off everything. Being monkey,squirell and cat all in one Monkey-swing on things Squirell runs fast and makes a strange eghao sound and cat by miaowing but in a strange tone more like maow very high pitched also can go on for ages just going miaowwwwwwwwwwwww and so on
Want anymore lol;)

Elaine
16-04-2007, 07:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: yes please, I like hearing about kitty antics, they do make us laugh.
Bernie, but only when its windy, does this "I am scared of my own shadow" bunny jumps. Eva is quite unpredictable, swinging from beautiful, love me/adore me with very sad sounding meows, like she says to people "they beat me when your not here" to growly, snarly DIVA who wants it all and wants it MEOW!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom_J
16-04-2007, 07:35 PM
well.....

sort of letting his tongue hang out
Not really a weird habit but destroying everything as soon as weve done it
eating his food on the carpet.
Nocking cheese round the room and also going mad about a little piece of cheese on the floor so funny watching him play with it
holding his tail up well walking around (well more like all the time)
Strange positions
tail has a mind of its own it swings with great force and always manages to smack you in the face
putting his life in danger (always) (daredevil cat)
chasing his own tail
licking peoples feet
strange moods hes happy the suddenly he goes mad
When your in bed jumps at your feet with claws flaling and teeth ready to bite
all this has one main reason

He's MAD!!!!!!
hope you enjoyed

Elaine
16-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Brilliant, thanx for sharing.
My old cat Winston used to like licking feet too. Personally I hated it, raspy tongue on sensitve feet, not good:lol:

dandysmom
16-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, Leia likes to "kill" pea pods! I always toss her one when I'm shelling them, and she does it in thoroughly: my other cats also did that, and would sometimes "kill" a green bean!

Elaine
16-04-2007, 08:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: nasty things green beans though Eileen, takes a brave cat to kill one of those:lol:

Elaine
16-04-2007, 08:03 PM
That said, it takes a BRAVE cat to lick my feet:lol: :lol: :lol:

dandysmom
16-04-2007, 08:14 PM
LOL @ Elaine !!!!