PDA

View Full Version : Clooney's show brag!!

Fran
14-04-2007, 07:49 PM
Well, Clooney went to his very first show today :shock: It was a Siamese show very local to us and with not having a show quality Siamese and no classes for Orientals, I thought I'd enter Clooney in the household pet section just for fun. Well, he did really well :shock: He got first in his open and a first and two seconds in his sides. He got his first MC (Master Cat) certificate - the non pedigree equivelent of the CC's :cool: He also got a special present which only several 'chosen' cats got! He got a lovely congratulations card from Auntie Kay, who was with us and was great help and support today, so thank you and big kisses from Clooney Kay x

He was a dream to prepare for the show, he loved being bathed and layed down in the bath whilst he had his tummy soaped and was excellent with the shower head too. He tolerated having his ears cleaned and his claws clipped, all in all he was a very good boy!!

Well done Clooney, you did mummy proud today :cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/ClooneySiameseShowChapeltown009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/pretty1kitty/ClooneySiameseShowChapeltown004.jpg

Elaine
14-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Aww well done Clooney, he is a very handsome kitty indeed xxx

Sweet
14-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Awww big ((((((hugs)))))) young man, well done you have made your Mummy very proud :) x

dandysmom
14-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Bravo and congratulations to Clooney! He looks so relaxed and laid back there...what a good boy he is! Sounds as if everyone had a grand time!!

Erin
14-04-2007, 08:44 PM
well done clooney!what a gorgeous boy he is :)

sarahd
14-04-2007, 08:54 PM
well done Clooney and well done to you too Fran you must be so proud of him

Sarah
x

Kazz
14-04-2007, 08:56 PM
He looks very relaxed there Fran a star in the making :0

alexgirl73
14-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Well done Clooney!!! you must be so chuffed with him Fran! I'd love to enter Broxi in a pet class, but I don't think he'd tolerate the handling too well lol! Love that second pic of him sticking his tongue out!!

Jac
14-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Well done Clooney and mum (pk) glad you had support from auntie Kay

Fran
14-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Well done Clooney!!! you must be so chuffed with him Fran! I'd love to enter Broxi in a pet class, but I don't think he'd tolerate the handling too well lol! Love that second pic of him sticking his tongue out!!

You really ought to have a go Alex, you never know Broxi might be absolutely fine to be handled and of course you don't know unless you try. If he doesn't like it then you don't have to go again. Honestly, you'll love it Alex ;)

alexgirl73
14-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh I know I would love it lol!

charliebubs
14-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Oh well done Fran!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news. Of course a big well done to Clooney too!!!!! :) He does look gorgeous in his pen and so relaxed. I'm glad he enjoyed his experience!!! ;)

Alex - you should try it!!! :)

Fran
14-04-2007, 10:30 PM
He does look gorgeous in his pen and so relaxed. I'm glad he enjoyed his experience!!! ;)

Thanks Charlie!! I'm not so sure 'enjoyed' would be the word to describe how he felt today. I think 'put up with it' would be a better description but he did enjoy his bath :-D
Seriously though he was very relaxed today, a cool dude as he always is but I did get the impression that he was somewhat bored with it all :lol:

Mags
15-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Well done Clooney, you handsome boy!!

Well done to you also Fran, you're doing very well with your 'clan' aren't you?

Clooney looks very relaxed there and seems to be taking it all in his stride ..........
You won't need to do any decorating now that you can hang up rosettes everywhere!! :-D

borderdawn
15-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Always knew he was "gorgeous" Clooney, well done!
dawn.

whiskey
15-04-2007, 09:19 PM
congratulations to you both im not surprised he done well he`s beautiful:D

Tom
15-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Awww look at him!! He was a good boy!!!

Moli
15-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Congratulations PK and Clooney, you showed them what a gorgeous boy you are.....

Fran
15-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Thank you all :D I'm very proud of him :cool:

Moli
15-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Thank you all :D I'm very proud of him :cool:Think we are all proud of him PK;)

Fran
15-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Well done to you also Fran, you're doing very well with your 'clan' aren't you?

Clooney looks very relaxed there and seems to be taking it all in his stride ..........
You won't need to do any decorating now that you can hang up rosettes everywhere!! :-D

Thank you Mags, we are doing better than I could ever have expected :cool:

My dining room is now adorned with rosettes!!!! :roll: :-D

dinahsmum
16-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Glad Clooney isn't over-awed by all the meezer beauties!

Kay
18-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Fran, Clooney was an absolute star and I hope you make him up to a Master Cat. Give him a big hug from me and tell him I will bring a bigger bag next time.

Fran
18-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Fran, Clooney was an absolute star and I hope you make him up to a Master Cat. Give him a big hug from me and tell him I will bring a bigger bag next time.

:lol: Thanks Kay! and thanks for all your support, I'll give him a big hug from you. I keep telling you that you need a suitcase not a bag to support his weight :roll: :-D