PDA

View Full Version : He wont shut up!

Erin
06-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Ive not long got back from seeing mia dolan and since ive got back jerry hasnt stopped meowing!!!!!!
hes following me around like a little lost sheep,you would think i had been away for months!!
even while hes on my lap and im fussing him hes still meowing.what can i do?hes not hungry cus hes had his 2 pouches today and still has his biscuits in his bowl.
anyone got any ideas?

andrew021
06-04-2007, 09:17 AM
He is telling you off.

Jet does the same with me, if she is left out too long, if I am too slow getting dried from getting out of the shower and she wants her prawns, when we leave the Vet's and she aint happy with her injection.

She can be a 'madam' at times.

Donna
06-04-2007, 09:43 AM
My cats dont miaow much so would love to have miaowy cats!! Make the most of it!!

Emm
06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
how was the psychic night with Mia Dolan? Did you get chosen - I love stuff like that :)

Erin
06-04-2007, 11:32 AM
thanks guys,he didnt stop telling me off right up intill i went to bed!!
emm mia dola nwas amazing,she is so nice and down to earth and can crack a good joke too,she didnt pick me but she picked a couple of people who went with us,she got everything spot on.we are going to see her again.Ill followe her around untill she picks me :twisted:I would defo tell people to go and see her,she is alot better than some of the cons ive seen in the past,she is my fave by fave.
go and see her emm its a great night. :)

dandysmom
06-04-2007, 04:34 PM
You're lucky he just reprimanded you vocally! One of my bosses had a big sealpoint Siamese who, when he wasn't home at what Bangkok Billy considered the proper dinner time, he would go to the dining room and pull off the tablecloth....china, silverware and all!!!

Erin
06-04-2007, 05:13 PM
You're lucky he just reprimanded you vocally! One of my bosses had a big sealpoint Siamese who, when he wasn't home at what Bangkok Billy considered the proper dinner time, he would go to the dining room and pull off the tablecloth....china, silverware and all!!!

oohh,i consider myself lucky then lol

CathyW
06-04-2007, 09:03 PM
your lucky, my poor OH got held up (b4 he met me) and he was well late past barnabys feeding time, and when he came in (totally worn out) barnaby came in and did a great big poo just at his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats a telling off big time LOL

Animagus
07-04-2007, 08:36 AM
LOL poor you mine are great they just rub themselves around my legs and only meow when they are desparate to get out for some fun.

Erin
07-04-2007, 01:45 PM
your lucky, my poor OH got held up (b4 he met me) and he was well late past barnabys feeding time, and when he came in (totally worn out) barnaby came in and did a great big poo just at his feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats a telling off big time LOL

lol oh dear :lol:

Erin
07-04-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL poor you mine are great they just rub themselves around my legs and only meow when they are desparate to get out for some fun.

this is what he would normally do but for somereason the other night he just wanted to tell me off:roll: :lol:

Kay
07-04-2007, 10:30 PM
this is what he would normally do but for somereason the other night he just wanted to tell me off:roll: :lol:

And rightly so... What do you think you are doing having an evening of fun ;) :roll: . Glad you had a good time.