PDA

View Full Version : Time for an update on the cats

smudgley
31-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Cara & kittens are doing fine. The kittens are growing well & Cara is a lovely caring mom, they are still in the house in the spare room.

Midnight is huge now & the kittens must be due soon. She is doing ok & is very fussy, I've brought her up to the house too as we aren't using that room for anything so thought she can come inside until she has them.

You'll like this.....;) Precious & Twinkle are going back to their Daddy in about 6 months, but in the meantime they will be living with another fosterer who has no other cats & fosters inside, which means they will go to their long-term foster home next week & back to Dad when he's better.

We have quite a few waiting to come in, including 3 pregnant cats at a factory & another pregnant stray, who has been hanging around one lady's house for months - she's been feeding her, she had a litter last summer & is pregnant again. :roll: I'm going to take a trap there tomorrow.

I'll try & get some photos of them all soon. :)

Fran
31-03-2007, 06:30 PM
I am so pleased about Twinkle and Precious!! I bet their daddy was so pleased when you approached him about the possibility of them going back to him :cool:

Hope Midnight doesn't hold out too much longer :?

Good luck catching the pregnant stray lady tomorrow x

smudgley
31-03-2007, 06:32 PM
thanks Fran.

Mags
31-03-2007, 06:41 PM
That's wonderful news that Twinkle and Precious will eventually going back to their Daddy ........ that is just the incentive for him to get better quickly too!:D

I wonder if Midnight will deliver her kittens at midnight!!:shock:

Good luck with the 'trapping' tomorrow Smudgley! :D

TIGS
31-03-2007, 07:48 PM
good luck smudgley, i would love to do what you do :)

i really admire you :D

dandysmom
31-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Hurrah for Precious and Twinkle going back eventually to Daddy...that made my day! He must have been so delighted to hear it! How many kittens do you think Midnight is going to have: she's huge, you said...???

Kazz
31-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Good news all round then Smudgley. Thats a lovely way to end the month, :)

Although sorry to hear about the pregnant cats out there. :(

Karen

smudgley
31-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Hurrah for Precious and Twinkle going back eventually to Daddy...that made my day! He must have been so delighted to hear it! How many kittens do you think Midnight is going to have: she's huge, you said...???

She is huge, but they often are & only have 3 or 4 so who knows. My guess is 3 - 8. :-D

Erin
31-03-2007, 09:38 PM
thats brilliant!!!im so glad Twinkle and Precious are going back to their daddy,i bet he was really pleased wasnt he.
glad to hear cara and kittend are doing well :).
hope midnight isnt to much longer.
good luck tomorrow smudgley.

dinahsmum
01-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Good news about P & T!
Thanks for the full update & happy trapping!

sarahd
01-04-2007, 12:45 PM
awww bless i bet their dad is so happy to be having them back.
Any news on trapping the pregnant cat yet, hope it all goes well for you.

Sarah

smudgley
01-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I've left the trap with the lady & shown her how it works, she's going to try & trap her & call me when she does. the cat wasn't around when I went.