PDA

View Full Version : What have I done to my daughter

Jac
30-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Oh no. The other week I bought two little knicker sets that have a vest crop top. Like little bra's. Well Ceilidh wont part with the pink one! She's walking (or should I say strutting) about. Thinking she's really grown up! I managed to "steal" it the other night after her shower and wash it, in the morning she asked where it was. I had to produce it from the clean laundry bag, on it went and now she's even sleeping with it on:roll: :lol: .
The other thing is we got her a pair of the flattie boots that are the in thing, as soon as she comes in on they go.
What have I done to my babie?:?

Erin
30-03-2007, 03:01 PM
awwwww,she growing up!!!!!!!
my little sister was the same when she got her first crop top.bless her

Jac
30-03-2007, 03:03 PM
She'll be 6 in a couple of weeks, and she's got better make up than me:lol:

Erin
30-03-2007, 03:05 PM
She'll be 6 in a couple of weeks, and she's got better make up than me:lol:

lol yeah my little sis is 7,she has stacks of the stuff!!!!!!!

Jac
30-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Arn't they funny?

We had Ceilidh's big sister over the other day (she's 24) Ceilidh looked at her and said(not cheekily though) When I grow up I dont want boobs like you I want big one's like my Mum:oops:
She's got a fixation with them:? Is this normal? Iv'e only had boys before and the youngest is 16.

Erin
30-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Arn't they funny?

We had Ceilidh's big sister over the other day (she's 24) Ceilidh looked at her and said(not cheekily though) When I grow up I dont want boobs like you I want big one's like my Mum:oops:
She's got a fixation with them:? Is this normal? Iv'e only had boys before and the youngest is 16.

lol,bless her!yeah very normal,my little sister has a thing about bums!!!!!,she keeps telling everyone she want a bum like mine and christies (my other little sister)because they have shape!its a shame really,when i was that old i was still playing with barbie dolls!!!!!!!
shes a begger for shoes and bags,she gets it from me,which my dad isnt entirely pleased with!
its partly my fault cus when she was younger and i used to take her out with me to town on sats,she would always cum back with a pair of nice shoes and bag.she is infact a little me!!!!!

Jac
30-03-2007, 03:18 PM
lol,bless her!yeah very normal,my little sister has a thing about bums!!!!!,she keeps telling everyone she want a bum like mine and christies (my other little sister)because they have shape!its a shame really,when i was that old i was still playing with barbie dolls!!!!!!!
shes a begger for shoes and bags,she gets it from me,which my dad isnt entirely pleased with!
its partly my fault cus when she was younger and i used to take her out with me to town on sats,she would always cum back with a pair of nice shoes and bag.she is infact a little me!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. Ceilidh's fav shop is Claire's. She is most def a mini me. After having the boys I really went to town, Pink everything. Now it's her fav colour.

Erin
30-03-2007, 03:19 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Ceilidh's fav shop is Claire's. She is most def a mini me. After having the boys I really went to town, Pink everything. Now it's her fav colour.

dont you just love them!,my other 2 little sister were right little tom boys,i was determined with ailis that she would be a girlie girl!

Jac
30-03-2007, 03:22 PM
The thing is I was a tomboy. She most defenitly is a girlie girl but in saying that she can hold her own agains her brothers. I even caught her kicking one as he was tormenting her.:lol:

Erin
30-03-2007, 03:24 PM
The thing is I was a tomboy. She most defenitly is a girlie girl but in saying that she can hold her own agains her brothers. I even caught her kicking one as he was tormenting her.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: good girl!!!!!!!!