PDA

View Full Version : Simons poorly again

kado
29-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Simon was doing realy well till yesterday afternoon. He started to go out and even climb tree's. He came in and just layed next to guinness. He kept trying to go in his litter tray nothing came out i then picked him up and he trickled so we took him too the vets straight away, his bladder is blocked again. They have cathiterised him and he his on a drip. Phnoned the vets up this morning and they are keping him at least another night. Kay is realy pining for him as well its so quiet here even with the other three. I am praying thats he ok as we miss him so much

jane

alexgirl73
29-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh, so sorry to hear that he's ill again Jane! Sending positive vibes for him. ((hugs))

Erin
29-03-2007, 12:08 PM
im so sorry to hear this,hes in the best place.sending over lots of healing hugs.let us know how he is :(

Mags
29-03-2007, 12:09 PM
So sorry to hear Simon is poorly again Jane :(

He is in the best place, the vet will get him better for you ........try not to worry too much ((((hugs))))

dinahsmum
29-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Oh poor Simon
Hope he'll soom be much better

Jac
29-03-2007, 01:23 PM
So sorry. It must be a terrible worry for you. Thinking good thoughts and sending vibes. XX

charliebubs
29-03-2007, 01:26 PM
So sorry to hear that he's poorly again, Jane. He is in the best place for him at the moment though.

Keep us posted.

Sending hugs your way (((())))

Fran
29-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I am so sorry to hear this :( I have everything crossed here for Simon's recovery x

Kay
29-03-2007, 03:37 PM
So sorry to hear about Simon. I hope things are improving he is in the best place even though it is hard to think like that. ((((hugs)))) to you, Simon and Kay. xx

kado
30-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Phoned the vets up last night and he's had something to eat and he is off the drip still got the cathiter in if he wee's by himself he might be coming home today. We hope so realy quiet and kay is realy off her food and guinness slept aon the bed last night which he hasnt done for ages and finaly when i got up kay and kado where cuddling each other which is unusual as well.

love jane kado guinness and kay

Fran
30-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Fingers crossed here x Hope he is home with you later today x

Elaine
30-03-2007, 08:39 AM
So sorry Jane. Hope Simon gets to come home for many cuddles today. Will have everything crossed for him xxx

kado
30-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Simon's back home he has to go back in morning and his only allowed wet food and has some penicillin tablets to take. Since he's beign back he has done a small wee as well. Kay has missed him but now is hissing at him kado and guinness are fine with him though. Got to give him a tablet this afternoon and he as eaten some whiskas since he got back. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

jane Kado Guinness Kay and a big purr from Simon

X X X

alexgirl73
30-03-2007, 12:31 PM
So glad he's back hone with you. Lots of tlc in order for the rest of the day!

kado
30-03-2007, 12:46 PM
He will get it he is my baby.

Fran
30-03-2007, 12:47 PM
So pleased to hear that he is back home with you :cool:

kado
30-03-2007, 12:49 PM
It was ny 40th birthday last sunday and this is the best present i got too have my simon back. He is certainly a little fighter.

dinahsmum
30-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Glad he's home.
Will you need to change his diet?

kado
30-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Yes, They told me not too feed him dry the other three are on it. He has just had some whiskas with duck seems to like it. We are going to have trouble with feeding him as they want's his and simon wants theirs. I am going to perserver with it though. He also doesnt like beign feed alone and he ignored it until i let the others in and he then ate it. When they was feeding before simon used to go from dish to dish pushing the others out of theirs untill he found one he liked. He doesnt like his food in a plastic dish it has to be a stainless steel dish. They drink there water out of a plastic none slip dog dish though.

Animagus
01-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Does Simon have Crystals (UTI)? has the vet checked for this? my Casper had bladder problems because of this he found it very hard to wee and sometimes ended up with blood in his wee....He had to be put on a special diet food but it was a dry diet it helped to lower the PH in his wee....

kado
01-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Yes he does have a persciption Diet. When he first started having the problem he was on Hill Science perscipton s/d which was dry he had a blocked bladder. I think this time he had a very back infection he also had blood in his wee he is not alowed any dry foods at all and has beign put on c/d which he hasnt tried yet picking up on tuesday. At the moment he is on whiskas which he doesnt realy like. He is taking his penicillin by just feeding him it and is also on diazipan 5mg per day which is making him very dopey he tries to jump on the deak and he keeps falling off but he has had the biggest wee i have ever seen him do today so the wet food and the medicine must have but doing him good. He has only just gone to sleep. He got me up at 5.30am he doesnt like beign by himself he is realy a mummy's boy.
jane kado Guinness Kay and Sleeping beauty Simon
p.s. Simon's mummy is called beauty and realy looks like him too

Animagus
01-04-2007, 04:29 PM
That's good to hear.. he probably doesn't drink enough water and gets more out of the wet food then....am glad he weed though lol

John
02-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Every time I feed any Hills science brand dried which the vet recomend Millie is sick ..so I changed over to JWB..which a few people on here recomended..she seems a lot better for it

john