PDA

View Full Version : Well trained pet owner

PaulaB
28-03-2007, 08:56 PM
Yesterday morning (I was on night shift the previous night) I woke up with 2 of my cats on me. Not unsual in that BUT Queenie was snuggled up to my side and I was tickling her tummy when I woke up. My fingers and arm where feeling a bit stiff so how long I had been tickling her in my sleep I don't know. How about that for well trained? I used to work a three shift pattern with mornings, afternoons and nights. Now its just mornings and night shifts so its hot water bottle time for the cats every other shift pattern!

dinahsmum
28-03-2007, 08:58 PM
It's amazing isn't it?
Or you wake up and find them snuggled into your cubby-hole and think 'now was I shaped like that and the cat crept in, or has it moulded me as it wanted?' I think I know!

Elaine
28-03-2007, 08:59 PM
:lol: Excellent, thats what I like to hear:lol:
Winston had me well trained too, the slightest peep from him and I was up out of bed and fetching him back with me for a cuddle.

alexgirl73
28-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Yup well trained here too. I wouldn't dream of asking Teddie to give me more than a corner of the pillow!!!!!!

Hreow
29-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Yup well trained here too. I wouldn't dream of asking Teddie to give me more than a corner of the pillow!!!!!!

You ask for a *whole* corner?!? :shock: :lol: Don't think I'd dare.

alexgirl73
29-03-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL@Hreow:lol: :lol: . The discomfort we suffer in the name of love, huh!

Jac
29-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Hehe try that with a giant Boxer:shock:

charliebubs
29-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! Abi sleeps so close to me in the bed that I end up right on the edge and then have to try and move her gently over to make more room. Wake up again a couple of hours later and repeat the whole thing!! :shock:

Recently though she's also been making me really hot in bed, as she does insist on sleeping right next to me and under the duvet with me, and I wake up in hot sweats!!! Not nice!!!!

I know I've said this before, but, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................I wonder if that's why I'm single!!!! :lol: :):):)

Hreow
29-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Hehe try that with a giant Boxer:shock:

Do you even get a corner of the *room* with a boxer? :grin:

dandysmom
29-03-2007, 11:43 PM
How can a 14 pound cat take up more room in a full bed than a 130 pound human? I should have paid more attention in geometry class in school.....:roll:

charliebubs
30-03-2007, 12:43 PM
How can a 14 pound cat take up more room in a full bed than a 130 pound human? I should have paid more attention in geometry class in school.....:roll:

It's possible, Eileen!!! Don't know how - but they do it!!! ;)

kado
30-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Guinness is about 18lbs+ he take all the middle of the bed up kay sleeos on your hip and simon sleeps under the quilt. Simon wakes you up about 6ish just to get you up and the goes back to sleep. Simon kay and guinness all go back to bed in the morning when you have made the bed they get under the quilt and they wont move till they want too

Hreow
30-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Guinness is about 18lbs+ he take all the middle of the bed up kay sleeos on your hip and simon sleeps under the quilt. Simon wakes you up about 6ish just to get you up and the goes back to sleep. Simon kay and guinness all go back to bed in the morning when you have made the bed they get under the quilt and they wont move till they want too

It's a cat's life... :grin: