PDA

View Full Version : The Cinnamon Trust

dinahsmum
18-03-2007, 01:23 PM
http://www.cinnamon.org.uk/home.html
I've known of this organisation for ages and know it does good work (I even remember Kazz doing a spot of dog walking for it) but I've never gone further or read through their website.
I was so saddened by Smudgley's post about Precious and Twinkle I took myself off to read the case studies they have posted etc etc. What a really worthwhile charity, doing practical work to make a difference to both people and animals. Well worth a tenner of anyone's money. I've just signed up - maybe I'll be able to do some volunteering for them sometime too.
Have a look - see if it appeals to you

Kazz
18-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Its an excellent organisation really it is met some of the nicest people out there, who volunteer - really nice.

Well worth the effort I think Smudgley this may be what the chap who gave up his cats should be looking at is it worth asking him to contact thenm or doing it yourself then contacting him and telling him what help he can get?

Karen

charliebubs
18-03-2007, 03:52 PM
What a brilliant organisation! Reading their website and the case studies has had me in tears. They do such a wonderful job. I will definitely be making a donation.

Thanks girls. :)

Kay
18-03-2007, 04:20 PM
What a lovely organisation. I had never heard of them before. Lets hope they can help Smudgley's chap.