PDA

View Full Version : ahhhhhhhhh

Erin
17-03-2007, 12:29 AM
omg jerry has just coming running in the house really quick and braught a mouse with him,the dogs are eating it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dandysmom
17-03-2007, 01:51 AM
Cats catch mice.....better caught and eaten than running about the house !!! Sorry, I'm not queasy about that, lol :-D

Fran
17-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Lol I often have mice brought in :roll: My dogs don't usually show an interest in eating them though!

Erin
17-03-2007, 09:44 AM
oh that was gross,im think it was because it was in my house,im not a queasy person at all,we take the dogs out working every sunday.
when we took the dogs out last week,there was 6 dags all together and they were all head down to the floor sniffing and lil found a rabbit foot and was running round the fields eating it with the other 5 dogs chasing her cus they wanted it,you could hear the bones crunching it was horrible

Fran
17-03-2007, 09:50 AM
I raw feed my dogs, so I'm used to the bone crunching :-D

Erin
17-03-2007, 09:52 AM
I raw feed my dogs, so I'm used to the bone crunching :-D

it really makes my stomach turn,mine are on natures diet nl bone crunching involved!!!

Fran
17-03-2007, 09:53 AM
it really makes my stomach turn,mine are on natures diet nl bone crunching involved!!!

:lol: My girls have had raw lamb rib bones for breakfast :-D

Sweet
18-03-2007, 10:47 PM
I get bumble bees from Mabel, frogs from Vincent but Mabel is the bird catcher in this house x

sarahd
19-03-2007, 11:08 PM
urghhhhhhhhhh this is a thread not for the weak stomached lol
sat here thinking about the crunching of bones makes me cringe lol
Sarah
x

Moli
19-03-2007, 11:15 PM
My cats drop it still alive in the kitchen, then I have to catch it before the dogs do!!!!

Erin
19-03-2007, 11:16 PM
My cats drop it still alive in the kitchen, then I have to catch it before the dogs do!!!!

i wasnt quick enough :(

Kay
20-03-2007, 03:53 PM
My Persians wouldn't have a clue how to catch anything ........ thank god.

Erin
20-03-2007, 06:55 PM
no mouse or rat stands a chance in this house,the 2 dogs are lakeland x patterdales great at hunting rats and killing them,then theres jerry!!!!!if they do some how manage to get into the house,i doubt it they would ever get back out

Animagus
20-03-2007, 07:00 PM
uuurrrggghhh :cat36 def not for the queasy.... My smalllest Smudge has graced the house since he arrived with 2 pigeons, both dead, 2 mice, one alive one not and the oldest CJ brought in a WORM yuuuuuk :smt078

Fran
20-03-2007, 07:10 PM
uuurrrggghhh :cat36 def not for the queasy.... My smalllest Smudge has graced the house since he arrived with 2 pigeons, both dead, 2 mice, one alive one not and the oldest CJ brought in a WORM yuuuuuk :smt078

One of my cats, Lucky whom is now at Rainbow Bridge, in her young days very kindly brought me a water rat and a grass snake :shock:

Erin
20-03-2007, 07:18 PM
One of my cats, Lucky whom is now at Rainbow Bridge, in her young days very kindly brought me a water rat and a grass snake :shock:

omg a snake :shock: you wouldnt have seen me for dust

Animagus
20-03-2007, 07:20 PM

LOL you wouldn't have seen me either

Fran
20-03-2007, 07:26 PM

:lol: She had killed it, she just deposited it on my doorstep :roll:

Erin
20-03-2007, 07:35 PM
:lol: She had killed it, she just deposited it on my doorstep :roll:

think i still would have ran and left my oh or the dogs to clear it up!!:lol:

dandysmom
20-03-2007, 07:58 PM
The ginger cat I grew up with was a mighty hunter...he'd often have 4 or 5 mice lined up on the porch steps in the morning... all dead. Didn't bother my Mom at all, she just picked them up and put them in the rubbish! :-D

Erin
20-03-2007, 08:03 PM
The ginger cat I grew up with was a mighty hunter...he'd often have 4 or 5 mice lined up on the porch steps in the morning... all dead. Didn't bother my Mom at all, she just picked them up and put them in the rubbish! :-D

its funny cus it doesnt bother me in the slightest when we are out working with the dogs,but dead things in my house........eeewwwwww

dandysmom
20-03-2007, 08:07 PM
How would you like to step on a dead sparrow barefooted in the morning getting up? Somehow one got in the house and my Siamese deposited it lovingly on the rug beside the bed for me to admire...:roll: :-D...true story, really!

Erin
20-03-2007, 08:09 PM
How would you like to step on a dead sparrow barefooted in the morning getting up? Somehow one got in the house and my Siamese deposited it lovingly on the rug beside the bed for me to admire...:roll: :-D...true story, really!

:shock: think i would have died!!!!!

dandysmom
20-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Well, I'm not a morning person and not at my brightest first thing in the morning...took me a bit to figure out what it was....so, praised him for being a mighty hunter, and, like my Mom, just put it in the rubbish! I have a strong stomach .....:-D

Erin
20-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Well, I'm not a morning person and not at my brightest first thing in the morning...took me a bit to figure out what it was....so, praised him for being a mighty hunter, and, like my Mom, just put it in the rubbish! I have a strong stomach .....:-D

you must have,omg just the thought of standing on it is making me feel ill!!!!!
but yeah sounds like a great little hunter

sarahd
20-03-2007, 10:45 PM
oh god are we still talking about grotty things that your pussy cats decide to leave as presents. Personally i think they need lessons in appropriate presents for different people lol
Me i've never been much of a mouse or bird person

Sarah