PDA

View Full Version : ronnies being very attentive

CathyW
14-03-2007, 09:10 PM
since my hubby has come home from hosp, ron had followed me about, he sits on the bed, but wont go near charlie, (funny smell??)
he is now laying in front of me, he knows some things going on, but hes confused.
reggies just keeping clear.now n again coming to me for a stroke,
but tonight im hoping they behave. no zooming around, might shut them in the hallway.

alexgirl73
14-03-2007, 09:13 PM
aw shame! They must be feeling so confused. I'm sure they'll come round in no time. Probably a good idea to keep them out of the bedroom for the time being. I'm sure the last thing Charlie would fancy is being used as a cats plaything!

CathyW
15-03-2007, 09:40 AM
well they have got used to the smell now (or its worn off) as ronnies been laying on the bed next to charlie, and last night i slept on the sofa, and about 2-30 reggie came in and woke me, i then heard charlie calling, so reggie was doing his *watch cat* job, good boy reg.
sorted charlie out, and i think he had at least one of them with him all night,
so ive got my charlie sitters.

alexgirl73
15-03-2007, 10:34 AM
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

CathyW
15-03-2007, 11:38 AM
ive just treated them to a tin of sardines in tomatoe sauce, their all time favorites,ronnies now having a good wash, that should keep the kitty tummys full for a while :)
i bought the dog a chewy bone as he was also a good boy.

yola
15-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Isn't it lovely the way cats rally around when someone isn't well. Your two fellas sound like they're being very caring, bless them :D

You need to get them little nurses hats ;)

Mags
15-03-2007, 12:39 PM
It's nice to read that everything is slowly getting back to normal! :D

CathyW
15-03-2007, 03:37 PM
reggies being a little bugga this afternoon, he kept pouncing on ronnie (whos being really good) so i shut reg in the kitchen. if he carrys on ill put him in his cat cage. let him cool down a bit.could say im grounding him LOL

Fran
15-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Boys will be boys :lol: Glad to hear that on the whole they are looking after Charlie :cool: