PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool show 24th March

sarahd
13-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi everyone
Anyone going to be there at the Blackpool show would be nice to say hi and meet some more of the Catsey regulars.
It was so nice when Fran came across and said hi to us at Wigan and then taking the wonderful photo's she did of Grace made it even more nicer.

Its a good thing being able to put a face to a name.

Sarah
x

Fran
14-03-2007, 12:27 AM
I'm not doing the Blackpool Sarah. Good luck if you are showing!

charliebubs
14-03-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not going either Sarah - sorry.

Next stop for me is the SLHCA Show in April. :)

Fran
14-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm not going either Sarah - sorry.

Next stop for me is the SLHCA Show in April. :)

I'm not out until April either. Seems ages away, I've got such a bug for showing. I'm having withdrawal symproms already :roll:

alexgirl73
14-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Will any of you be at supreme this year? And is it to be held at Birmingham again?

Fran
14-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Will any of you be at supreme this year? And is it to be held at Birmingham again?

Yes it's at the NEC again Alex but in different halls this year. I'm eligible to show Bliss but I'm rather hoping I will be able to get her made up to Champion before then and possibly then have some kittens out of her. So if I do go it will probably be as a spectator rather than a competitor unless Mildred pulls something out of the bag...

charliebubs
15-03-2007, 03:07 PM

I'm sure that I'll go again - but maybe only as a spectator this time. We'll have to wait and see though..........a lot can happen in 8 months!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

yola
15-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Blackpool's waaaay to far for me unfortunately, however I'm already keeping weekends in Nov clear as I'm determined to get up to the NEC this year :D

alexgirl73
15-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Look forward to seeing you then Yola!!!!!!!!