PDA

View Full Version : A new kitten

Erin
11-03-2007, 08:53 PM
hey all,
we are looking for a new kitten for my little man cus i think hes lonely :( (thats the excuse im giving to my oh tho who has FINALLY said i can get another :lol: )
do any catsey members from the midlands no of any that are available anywhere?????
thanks in advance

Fran
11-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey, how lovely, a new kitten :cool: I think Smudgley has a cat coming into rescue that is expecting kittens, she may be in your area? Good luck!

Erin
11-03-2007, 09:06 PM
thanks fran,ill send her a pm.
i cant wait im soo excited,just want it now,ive never been good at waiting for things!!!!!
jerry is out numbered by the dogs at the moment so he need a partner in crime (my other excuse to my oh) to back him up!!!!!

smudgley
11-03-2007, 10:07 PM
:cool:

I've sent you a PM.

Kidderminster is all of a few mins down the road :-D

Wouldn't that be fab if one of my rescue kittens became a catsey kitten. :cool:

I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear more.

Mags
11-03-2007, 10:12 PM
That would be great if it did Smudgley....... just imagine being able to watch it grow up on Catsey!! :D

No pressure Jerrysmom!! ;):-D

alexgirl73
11-03-2007, 10:14 PM
No pressure at all (but if you don't take one of Smudgleys kittens we'll come round and beat you up, lol)

yola
11-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Ooooo!!!! How exciting! I hope there is a match there somewhere and Jerry's new partner in crime is one of Smudgely's rescued kittens :-D :-D

dandysmom
11-03-2007, 10:23 PM
That would be great, but can you wait that long....I detect a note of "right now" in your post..........:-D

smudgley
11-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Not only would we see the kitten grow up when jerrysmom posted photos, but jerrysmom would have a week by week chance to see photos of her new baby from the moment it was born :-D

Mags
11-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Not only would we see the kitten grow up when jerrysmom posted photos, but jerrysmom would have a week by week chance to see photos of her new baby from the moment it was born :-D
Now how could she resist that!! :lol:

dandysmom
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Watching kittens grow up on Catsey is so great...we've seen Bella from a wee just born thing to the gorgeous girl she is now!! Think about it, Jerrysmom!

Erin
11-03-2007, 11:06 PM
ooooooohhhhh the pressure its to much to take!!!!!!:lol:

i have spoken to jerry :lol: he said hes prepared to wait for his partner in crime as long as he gets updated photos on a regular basis,and as long his new buddy isnt going to take top cat in the house,he says hes the dogs master and isnt going to give up his post :lol:

ohhh kittens,im so excited!!!!!!!!

Mags
11-03-2007, 11:45 PM
ooooooohhhhh the pressure its to much to take!!!!!!:lol:

i have spoken to jerry :lol: he said hes prepared to wait for his partner in crime as long as he gets updated photos on a regular basis,and as long his new buddy isnt going to take top cat in the house,he says hes the dogs master and isnt going to give up his post :lol:

ohhh kittens,im so excited!!!!!!!!
Me too, especially if you choose one of Smudgley's! ;):lol:

Sweet
12-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Add me to the list of those getting excited here.....I cannot wait to see if you chose a Smudgley kitten x

Erin
12-03-2007, 11:39 AM
i think if everything goes ok then we will definatley be having one of smudgley's kittens.
it was the comment of watching it grow every week after the birth untill it comes home that convinced me!!!!
just hope i can wait that long now

smudgley
12-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Ooh how exciting....

PS girls - before you know it, I'll have jerrysmom helping out with the rescue cats - but don't tell her that......

erm.... great Jerrrysmom, I have left a message with my friend who knows more about this cat, I'll let you know when she gets back to me.

Mags
12-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Ooh how exciting....

PS girls - before you know it, I'll have jerrysmom helping out with the rescue cats - but don't tell her that......

:cat20...... we won't say a word Smudgley! :cat3

Erin
12-03-2007, 05:41 PM
all those scrummy kittys ........... very tempting to help :)

alexgirl73
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Resistance is futile! lol!