PDA

View Full Version : How come

Kazz
11-03-2007, 07:35 PM
How come all these people get stray cats calling at their door, Alex is overrun now Elaine what happened to my door have I got a sign outside saying "don't call here"?

Mags
11-03-2007, 07:37 PM
How come all these people get stray cats calling at their door, Alex is overrun now Elaine what happened to my door have I got a sign outside saying "don't call here"?
Kazz, what eventually happened to that cat opposite you that you were assisting with the feeding......I know you were concerned about it....:?

Sweet
11-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Hi Kazz, I was asking about you earlier, welcome back :) lol, if I had any stray cats I would want them all to stay :D put a big sign out.....Welcome here x

Moli
11-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Hope you have not spoken too soon Kazz, Luckily they seem to realize not there are no vacanies here now.....They have all gone to Elaine in Aberden!!

dandysmom
11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Some houses just seem to attract strays! Carolyn rescued and rehomed two strays, and was working (unsuccessfully!) on Onyx when she moved ........

Elaine
11-03-2007, 07:47 PM
I'll send kitty over to your imediately Kazz:lol: . Its such a worry to be honest and life is hard enough worrying about your own.
I am sure Cleo appreciates a more uninterupted life with out strangers turning up on her doorstep.:lol:

alexgirl73
11-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I think in my case it's the gardens! All the house in my street have big gardens and most of them are well planted wiht bushes and trees. Perfect hunting grounds!

Kazz
11-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Kazz, what eventually happened to that cat opposite you that you were assisting with the feeding......I know you were concerned about it....:?

Still about but seems to have settled down I think the cat is now fed by another house but not sure. But all seems well well groomed etc nowadays good since long haired.

Karen