PDA

View Full Version : Does He Think I Am His Girlfriend?

freckles
07-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi

This is a bit of an strange one. My Grey & White tom has for the last 8-12 months, been behaving rather oddly.

He will get on my lap for a cuddle and then while i am stroking him, he will grasp my arm with his teeth rather firmly & then start moving as though he is mating.

At one point he had a grip on my arm, that when i went to move him he gripped even harder and i could not move until he let go.

He was castrated when he was about 1 yr old he is now 10yrs old.

I just wondered if anyone else has come across this sort of behaviour or heard about this.

many thanks

Freckles:oops:

whiskey
07-03-2007, 07:02 PM
my brothers cat can be like this when he gets a bit carried away when he`s being stroked and he too has been castrated:)

Kitty Meow Meow
10-04-2007, 05:36 AM
I had a sweet male tabby cat who was neutered that did that, he would only do it when you were petting him. Sometimes he would just be sitting there and you would be petting him and then all the sudden he would bite your arm and start kicking and hanging on, I'm not sure if that is exactly the same thing your cat is doing... One time he even did that to my grandpa, everyone still talks about that haha. I had read somewhere that is something to do with sexual fustration or if they just bite that they are finished with you petting them and instead of being able to say "I've had enough petting" they just bite. Wish I could be more help! Take care!!!

~Wishing all the best!~