PDA

View Full Version : Finally got Pousse eating properly!

Soupie
28-02-2007, 03:10 PM
:D

I've been carefully experimenting with Pousse's diet to find food she will happily eat and which is nutritious for her.

She hated Natures Menu and went off the Iams really quickly. She loves Whiskers but not enough to eat the amount she needs to maintain her condition and she is becoming more fond of the Royal Canin dry food.

I tried her for the first time on hilife - the fish only pouches which are fish flakes in jelly and she wolfed it down smt:023 So toddled off to PAH last night and they have the fish selection boxes on offer so she is now having 1 whiskers pouch, 1 hilife pouch and a handful of royal canin a day and looking as though she might now get to that healthy weight :D

Really pleased as the hilife has a good percentage of real fish in it as well so better for her :)

alexgirl73
28-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Thats great to hear Soupie. Onwards and upwards!

Mags
28-02-2007, 03:19 PM
That's good news Soupie, it seems like trial and error paid off ........

Is she feeling more confident in herself now?

Fran
28-02-2007, 03:32 PM
What brilliant news! I am so pleased :D

Sweet
28-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Great news x

Soupie
28-02-2007, 04:14 PM
That's good news Soupie, it seems like trial and error paid off ........

Is she feeling more confident in herself now?

Not really she is an extremely timid cat but she has now sat on my lap five times (yes I am so sad I count them :lol: ) and last night it was for an hour and a half and she got back on when I came back from making dinner ;)

Kay
28-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Sounds like things are coming together slowly. I am still trying to get hold of some Royal Canin Persian samples for you. My local pet shop have ordered some for me so I will let you have them asap.

dinahsmum
28-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Good news!!

Elaine
28-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Excellent news Soupie xxx