PDA

View Full Version : Sweet - Misty/Jac update

dinahsmum
27-02-2007, 06:49 PM
How are things going with the litter tray and the special litter Sweet? Hope things are improving for you

Fran
27-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I've been thinking the same. I really hope things are improved x

alexgirl73
27-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Spooky! I was going to post a thread tonight asking the same thing!!! Hope all is going well. x

Sweet
27-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Evening all :)

Where do I start? ....

The Cat Attract Litter is sort of working :roll: the little accidents are not so often so to speak, however, I have had a soaking bed again this week, when just before it was just the little number 2's left for me perhaps a few times a week i.e. maybe 3.

Bless her (Misty) she seems to know as soon as I notice that she has done wrong - gives me the sorry Mum look and runs....

Jac seems to be ok in this department, I only wish she would come down more from upstairs, saying that as I type she is sat in the lounge with my Son.

Both do not like going out in my opinion, whether this will change once the weather is nicer, Misty tends to sit by the door this time of night, I let her out - she sniffs the air and straight back in.

We are on Catsan when the trays need sorting, I do not think I will buy the Cat Attract again, its not given me 100% results, which I guess no litter will, but after paying £24 approx for one bag its expensive.

One thing I know 100% for sure, Misty is going nowhere yet, not without me trying every avenue going.

I am rambling now :roll: not very good at explaining am I ? lol.

They both seem happy in themselves, eating, drinking etc....

May need to invest in a water proof cover for the bed :roll: for Misty not me lol x

dandysmom
27-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Oh, I had no idea that litter was so expensive! If it's not doing the trick, I'd go back to regular also. I do hope things start improving soon for you; (((hugs)))

Sweet
27-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Thank you so much.....x

alexgirl73
28-02-2007, 09:03 AM
It's good to hear that there is some improvement, but disappointing that after paying so much for a cat litter it didn't work. ((hugs)) for all the hard work and effort you are putting in with Misty. xx

Sweet
28-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Thank you so much x

Fran
28-02-2007, 09:21 AM
I am sorry that the Cat Attract did not live up to expectations :( Although I have no experience of it myself, I had heard nothing but excellent reports about it :? I really hope you can get to the bottom of this problem, it must be so very frustrating for you :( The waterproof bed cover sounds like a very good idea. Please let us know how you get on x

Sweet
28-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Thank you I will x

Elaine
28-02-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree with you about the cat attract. It helped a little here but for that price I want a bloody miracle LOL. We too are back on catsan.
I dont know what else to suggest either, like me, you have probably done all but build sand castles in the litter boxes. LOL
Wish you all the very best though and really hope you find a solution. xxx

Sweet
28-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Thank you so much, it helps knowing there is always someone on here to help or offer words of wisdom....x