PDA

View Full Version : ronnie n reggies page

CathyW
25-02-2007, 08:46 PM
dont know why i havnt done this b4,
oh well here goes.
ron n reg came to us when they where about 10 weeks old,i had lost monty to a car accident and wasnt looking for another cat, but a friend said her girl had kittens, so after a while i thought, yea ok ill have a look, i was starting to get kitten broody, plus barnaby was trying to move in next door, he only came in for the occasional meal. so we thought ok we will get A kitten.
well got to my friends cottage, met the mummy cat she was a british blue cross persan (sp?) and dad was a very skittish black long hair, with amazing green eyes.
then saw the boys,2 identical kittens, which one to choose???? just couldnt do it, couldnt seperte them, so took them both home.:)
barnabys nose was right out of joint.he stomped about sulking, but with in 2 weeks he had accepted them.
ronnie n reggie where home.
ill tell u some tales or should that be tails of what they used to get up to when they where little, put it this way it involves them climbing everything, and me with a ladder and a tin of cat food!!!
but another day i think.;)

alexgirl73
25-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Aw, that's nice to hear where they came from! I couldn't have seperated them either.

CathyW
25-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Aw, that's nice to hear where they came from! I couldn't have seperated them either.when they where little the only difference was reg had green eyes, and ron had amber eyes, i had to put different coulor collars on them so we could tell the difference LOL

Fran
25-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Lovely to hear their story BM :cool: Do they still have different coloured eyes?

CathyW
25-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Lovely to hear their story BM :cool: Do they still have different coloured eyes?yes they do, lso ronnies the tubby one with a round face, reggies more beaky now. one day ill manage to get a piccy of them side by side, with their faces showing. very difficult getting them in the same place LOL

Mags
25-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Lovely to hear how they began their life with you BM..... I bet they were mischievious little kittens too :lol:

Looking forward to reading the next instalment in their lives........

Well done!

Sweet
26-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Aww thats lovely.....x

yola
26-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Lovely to hear the story of how Ronnie and Reggie came to be with you :D

They sound like the most wonderful, loving and mischievous little duo :D

CathyW
26-02-2007, 02:05 PM
from when they where about 3 months old they loved climbing, only thing is they used to climb on the roof of the bungalow sit up by the chimley stack, and stay there, they couldnt get down!!! great for climbing up but terrible for getting down, they only had 1 way of getting down and that was with a crash/bang/wallop/fall :shock: so there was me one day (in the rain!!) up a ladder, chinking a tin of cat food to encourage them down. took ages, LOL another time reggie (he was terrible for trees) was up my neighbouirs tree, right near the top as well, and crying he was stuck, so there was me chinking the tin of cat food, he was trying to get down, but wasnt succeeding too well. and i happen to look down and there was 1/2 the neighbour hood cats sitting there waiting for their dinner :-D:-D
eventully he got down with a crash/bang/thump, he was nicknamed nimrod by then.
once when they where young, ronnie climbed up on the roof of a 3 story pensioners sheltered housing!!! my heart was in my mouth, little devil came down safely. sure they did it to wind me up.
next time ill tell u about their favorite sleeping places. and ronnies taste in birds ;)

charliebubs
26-02-2007, 02:37 PM
What naughty boys BM!!!! Great stories though!!! lol

:)

CathyW
26-02-2007, 03:38 PM
What naughty boys BM!!!! Great stories though!!! lol

:)with those 2 theres plenty to tell :lol:

CathyW
20-03-2007, 10:56 AM
ronnie n reggie, since their daddy came home from hosp.well the first day they where great, they kept an eye on their dad for me.
but since then they have been little wotnots, they have realised that daddy cant chase, so they have been using him as a trampoline, little devils.
i know they are confused loads of differences going on, but so cheeky of them to turn it to their advantage :lol:

Jac
20-03-2007, 11:27 AM
They sound like a right pair! I wouldn't have been able to leave one behind either. Great to hear there stories

alexgirl73
20-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Just living up to their namesakes BM!!!

CathyW
20-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Just living up to their namesakes BM!!!oh yes, reggies been very protective to me, if ronnie or the dog was to go near me he would chase them off, quite funny to watch, a 12 inch high cat having a stand off with a huge dog, and the cat winning:lol:

Animagus
20-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Love the stories they sound like a right pair lol