PDA

View Full Version : reggie just did a classic

CathyW
25-02-2007, 04:42 PM
he was on the arm of the chair being very loving LOL kissing me purring like nuts, and all of a sudden hes swung his back end around, lost his footing and fell off the arm of the chair, jumped up quick as if to say did any one see me, and walked across the room with his tail n head held high. i just burst out laughing, he wasnt impressed, but the look on his face was a picture.:lol:

dandysmom
25-02-2007, 04:55 PM
It's so hard not to laugh at them when they do something silly like that, and it embarrasses them dreadfully....:-D

alexgirl73
25-02-2007, 04:57 PM
I can just envision that, lol!

CathyW
25-02-2007, 07:17 PM
hes just slithered off the arm again, hes so intent in sitting next to me that he just dont look what hes doing, poor reggie. hes now on the back of the chair watching me.

dandysmom
25-02-2007, 08:30 PM
He's a real mummy's boy, isn't he, bless him!

CathyW
25-02-2007, 08:34 PM
He's a real mummy's boy, isn't he, bless him!when i cuddle him OH says hes got a smug smile on his face, as if to say *shes mine u know* hes totally besotted with me. mind u i love my boys to bits.

alexgirl73
25-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Cooper is like that with my eldest Raechel. She just got a high sleeper bed the other day and that night when she went to bad, he was prowling round her bedroom floor trying to figure out a way to get up to her. OH picked him up and put him beside her on the bed and he started purring like mad. A right mummys boy he is, lol!!

CathyW
25-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Cooper is like that with my eldest Raechel. She just got a high sleeper bed the other day and that night when she went to bad, he was prowling round her bedroom floor trying to figure out a way to get up to her. OH picked him up and put him beside her on the bed and he started purring like mad. A right mummys boy he is, lol!! ahhhh sounds sweet, reggie lays in bed with me, with a cover over him so all i can see is his head.

Sweet
26-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Aww bless x