PDA

View Full Version : Cat update (24th Feb)

smudgley
24-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Sasha & Tasha (mother & 5month old daughter) still here, someone was supposed to come to see them today but never turned up. :roll: They need to be spayed next week.

Thomas is fine.. noone interested in him yet

Angel is fine. An elderly man is interested in her & should be coming to see her really soon.

Scruffy is, well scruffy is scruffy :oops: but I don't care, I think he's lovely & I love his dredlocks too. He's going to the vets this week to be blood tested & castrated & shaved, then he's on the lookout for a woolly jumper.

alexgirl73
24-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Nice to hear that there's someone interested in Angel at last! Fingers crossed for the others soon.

Kazz
24-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Pleased someone is interested in Angel :)

Hmm my Mom is in the midst of knitting for the Prem baby unit at the moment - seems they have "no" spare hats carddies etc for the prem babies - someone threw them out - she is not impressed neither is the Matron/sister woman in charge.
But I will enquire for Scruffy.

smudgley
24-02-2007, 09:39 PM
They have some beautiful clothes & bonnets in the SCBU. My eldest daughter was in there briefly when she was born (10 years ago).....

I think the clothes for the SCBU is more important than Scruffy's coat, so let her continue the good work.;)

Anyone else offering to knit a coat? :shock:

alexgirl73
24-02-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm attemting to knit at the moment, my first project is my scarf I'm doing, lol, I don't think I'm quite ready to move on to cat coats!!

Kazz
24-02-2007, 10:09 PM
If no takers tell me when he's he booked in for Smudgley.....and I will ask her,

Elaine
24-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Sorry, I would offer but I cannt knit.

Mags
25-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Anyone else offering to knit a coat? :shock:

I would knit it but I would definately need a pattern to go by for size, 'sleeves' etc :?

dinahsmum
25-02-2007, 12:33 PM
I think woven cloth would be better than knitted - claws and all that. The babygro idea was good.