PDA

View Full Version : kay behaviour

kado
21-02-2007, 03:24 PM
I got a toy kitten for my partner for valentines day its only small. About 10mins after i brought it in i found it on the floor so i put it back and the desk. After another 10mins Kay who has been spayed jumped on the desk picked it up by the scruff of the neck took it in the kitchen washed it and put it in her basket. Every time we put it back on the desk she does the same. She also only plays with one toy a very bald toy mouse its realy tiny. Kay drops it at my feet crys so i throw it for her and she brings it back to me and she does it again she doesnt do it for anybody else. Has anybody else had any think like this. We also call her Radar lugs because every time we go in the fridge she's there.

jane Kado Simon Guinness and Kay

alexgirl73
21-02-2007, 07:03 PM
aaww, that's so sweet! She has a baby!!

dandysmom
21-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Maternal instinct kicking in...that's sweet!

kado
23-02-2007, 01:04 PM
i also just recieved a andrex puppy and she does the same to that

charliebubs
23-02-2007, 02:26 PM
My Abi has a small Eeyor cuddly toy and a shrimp from Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant and she loves them. She carries them around with her and brings them onto the bed at night.

She doesn't "groom" them though. In fact sometimes she tries to rip them apart and pull out their stuffing!!! Not sure that's maternal, but it's amusing and she loves them!!! :)

(Edit to say that the shrimp is also a cuddly toy, not a real shrimp!! lol)

kado
23-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Hi havent been on for ages. I got a pink teddy bear for mothers day and she does the same with it. She stills brings me her mouse and drops it in my shoe crys then wants you to throw it. Also she opens the tv cabinet, pushes the wardrode door open and i usually wake up to her kneading on my head if that doesnt work she bites its instead. She is the boss.

charliebubs
23-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Nice to see you again Kado!!! :)

sure does sound like she's the boss.................but then, isn't that how it should be!?!?! lol :)

sarahd
26-03-2007, 08:16 AM
awww bless looks like little kittie has a new mummy lol

My older cat carries toys around in her mouth making the most awful noises and then she tries to hide them. She will generally leave them for a while and then go back and get them and start the whole process all over again.

Cats do the strangest things dont they?

Sarah
x

Animagus
01-04-2007, 11:21 AM
My Smudge totters about with toys in his mouth like a dog lol it looks soo funny I find them in the strangest places as well.