PDA

View Full Version : keanu plays fetch!!

jenny
20-02-2007, 10:53 AM
i was sitting with keanu last night after my OH had taken indie to bed, and i noticed he was walking around with a screwed up piece of paper in his mouth. So i took it off him and threw it for him and he ran, picked it up in his mouth and bought it back!

lol. was the funniest thing ive ever seen.

anyone elses cats do this?

dinahsmum
20-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Our very first cat (Sissons) used to play fetch for what seemed like hours on end' we always tired of it before he did. It's a great game. His favourite fetch object was a piece of plastic coated wire twisted into a spring shape round your finger - it runs on the floor and is light and easy to pick up .... and if you're a really lucky cat it secretes itself under a piece of furniture so you have to lie on your side and thrust your arm in up to the elbow feeling for it! :-D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_33_8.gif

Fran
20-02-2007, 11:42 AM
My meezers will play fetch when they are in the mood. Other times they will take it and run off and hide it in their secret stash of things :roll:

Mags
20-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Cassie used to play fetch as well ......... she liked to jump in the air to catch it first.. :D

Why do they like to hide things under the furniture :roll:..... the times I've had to lie full stretch on the floor too!:D I suppose it's the equivalent of a dog hiding/burying his bone......

Moli
20-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Both my siamese do it, it can be anything from a bit of paper, to a sock to a soft toy, In fact Oliver has been know to visit neighbours and pinch soft toys and bring them home...!!

charliebubs
20-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Yep, a couple of my lot do it too!!! Funny how some do and some don't!!!!

Abi loves to play fetch and catch and hide the toy.............it's sooooo exhausting!!!!! lol :)

Kazz
20-02-2007, 02:43 PM
My Archie used to do he loved it and would start the game neither Oz nor Cleo ever played fetch although Cleo would catch a piece of screwed up silver foil on the count of 1 -2 -3 not now though.

alexgirl73
20-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Cooper's a fetcher too. Broxi is too laid back for it, and Teddie is far too dignified, lol (another word for lazy)

Jac
20-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I love to see cats playing fetch. I think it's so comical.

Tanya
20-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Oli plays ball most days! He prefers his fluffy ball with a bell inside, but he will use any ball really! :D

dandysmom
20-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Sultan and Dandy played fetch frequently; they both liked a ball of crinkled up silver foil. None of my girls ever did, Sultan had another silly little game: he'd sit on the mantel while you threw the foil ball up past him, and then bat it away as if he were hitting a baseball,,,gave me a lot of exercise retrieving the thing! He could hit it pretty far...:-D