PDA

View Full Version : Cat Feeder

Amie
15-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Can anyone recommend a Good Cat Feeder:)

Oliver is on a Diet and doing really :D (having a weigh in at Diet club tomorrow:lol: )

But he is waking me up still every 3 Hours to be fed:shock: and I'm tired!! I have tried ignoring him but he keeps clawing at the Carpet, if that does not work he goes and Hits all the Dogs too set them off:twisted:

So that why I need the feeder a 2 compartment one and one that's pretty quite, the last one I had used to tick like a Bomb!!!

charliebubs
15-02-2007, 05:27 PM
I have the Cat Mate C20 automatic feeder for my lot when they need food and I'm not home. It takes one AA battery and isn't noisy. There are two separate sections on separate timers.
http://www.pet-mate.com/Cat_Mate/Feeders/Petfeeders_UK.htm#C20

Hope that helps!! :)

smudgley
15-02-2007, 07:21 PM
he shouldn't need feeding every 3 hours :shock: & feeding him on demand is not really sending him the right messages... What do you feed him on?

Amie
15-02-2007, 10:23 PM
I know he should not be fed every 3 Hours but try telling him that!! he only gets fed like this at night so we can sleep:D

He is being fed a Diet food from the Vet(obesity control) he is Fed at 11pm and wakes me at 2/3 every morning and then at 5/6:shock: I have done every thing in my power not to fed him, but he just does not stop scratching Carpet's me or the Dogs he just wont give up.

He is on 40g of Dry food(with added water) a Day spilt into 2 meals
although I save some of this now to give him at night, as he has to stick to this Diet.

And then he has a Sachet of food last thing at night I even add a small amount of Water too this in the hope it would fill him up for a bit longer.

So he should feel full.
He was wormed a month ago.

I have now been offered a Great feeder for a Donation to a Rescue centre so this has now sorted(I hope);)

Amie
15-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I have the Cat Mate C20 automatic feeder for my lot when they need food and I'm not home. It takes one AA battery and isn't noisy. There are two separate sections on separate timers.
http://www.pet-mate.com/Cat_Mate/Feeders/Petfeeders_UK.htm#C20

Hope that helps!! :)

Thanks very much for that I now have one ;)

dandysmom
15-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Let us know how this works out..!! Hope you can get some sleep now..:-D

Amie
15-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Let us know how this works out..!! Hope you can get some sleep now..:-D

Thanks will do;)

But like Smudgley said its not really the best thing too do but, I do plan in gradually reducing the food so hopefully he will stop needing/wanting food in the middle of the night:D