PDA

View Full Version : WANTED! Kittening pen.....

charliebubs
13-02-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm getting prepared for Lily's imminent birth and although I already have a birthing-box, I thought I should get a kittening pen as well for when they are a bit bigger.

There is no immediate rush, but if you know of anyone that has one for sale please let me know. I'm happy to collect, as long as it's not in Scotland or something!!! lol :-D

I don't really like the metal pens, like Shaws make, and was thinking more along the lines of those made by Penthouse Products or Snowsilk. They are just sooooooo expensive brand new :roll:
:shock:
Let me know if you hear of any for sale!!!

Thank you!!
:lol:

Sweet
13-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I cannot help Charlie, but I hope someone can on here x

Fran
13-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Sorry, can't help Charlie, I have never used one and I'm not that fond of them tbh...good luck in locating one x

Fran
17-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Charlie, I have pm'd you ;)

charliebubs
18-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks Fran!!! :)

I've just had an email back from the lady and she's got two large ones and a smaller one for sale. I think I might go and see her next weekend!!! :)

sarahd
20-03-2007, 01:45 AM
ooohh can i have some details about these kittening pens if its not private i could do with another one if there is one going.

Sarah
x

charliebubs
20-03-2007, 11:06 PM
ooohh can i have some details about these kittening pens if its not private i could do with another one if there is one going.

Sarah
x

I'll PM you Sarah. I did get one off the lady that Fran recommended and I know that she has another large one for sale, but she won't be selling it until May (or later) as she is having one last litter before she retires from breeding.

:)

marky
20-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Hi there,

Check out www.rhampaws.co.uk, they are professionally hand built scratchers, they also do kittening penthouses and pens for breeders. These guys are the best I have seen, and they will ship anywhere at reasonable rates....

Take care... :)

dandysmom
20-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Marky, this thread was in March of '07 ........

marky
20-08-2009, 08:25 PM
can I adjust my glasses..lol

They are a very good make though...:-)

dandysmom
20-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Lol, we all have done it at one time or another!

Welcome to Catsey! Why not post in the Introductions section so we can give a proper welcome to you and your cat?!

marky
20-08-2009, 09:04 PM
i will no problem!!

yeden
29-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm getting prepared for Lily's imminent birth and although I already have a birthing-box, I thought I should get a kittening pen as well for when they are a bit bigger.

There is no immediate rush, but if you know of anyone that has one for sale please let me know. I'm happy to collect, as long as it's not in Scotland or something!!! lol :-D

I don't really like the metal pens, like Shaws make, and was thinking more along the lines of those made by Penthouse Products or Snowsilk. They are just sooooooo expensive brand new :roll:
:shock:
Let me know if you hear of any for sale!!!

Thank you!!
:lol:
Hi i have a kittening pen for sale its wood and mesh design is easy to clean and is good condition its £40

Mags
29-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Hi i have a kittening pen for sale its wood and mesh design is easy to clean and is good condition its £40
Hi Yeden, Charlie's post was over two years ago so she most likely found one elsewhere.

Hopefully someone else on here may like to take you up on your offer.:)