PDA

View Full Version : I am a cruel owner

Kazz
08-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Okay I admit it I am a cruel owner Cleo went her normal wonder up the garden just and she was fine with the snow if lifting her feet a little higher than normal but I couldn't resist it I threw a snowball at her - you should of seen her run - and the worst if she did not realise it was me so ran towards me for security. I feel bad now - but still have a big smile on my face you should have seen her run.............:-D poor old lady.

alexgirl73
08-02-2007, 07:25 PM
OH!!!!! You bad, bad lady Kazz!! Poor old Cleo doesn't deserve to have to live with such a horrid person, you send her over to me straight away and I'll treat her with the respect she deserves (could you not have taken a pic at the same time as throwing the snowball????)

Moli
08-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Oh! Kazz you wicked woman!!!Poor Cleo..... !!

Mags
08-02-2007, 07:29 PM
How could you do such a thing Kazz :shock: ........ poor, poor Cleo!;)

Kazz
08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
You should have seen her leg it though - Lord knows why you would have thought by now she would know she is perfectly safe with me :roll:
I did call her she used to bat snowballs in midair when younger they both did I think her hearing is going.....I used her call "ready, steady....go" she knows that means something to catch....her hearing must be worse than I thought but she didn't half leg it :-D

Kazz
08-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Odd really because anyone else doing a thing like that to her and I would disenbowel them - then do something horrible to them :)

Elaine
08-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Hahahahahaha
I just know she will be fast asleep till after the weekend now after all that excersise. LOL
You are a cruel mum LOL

Kazz
08-02-2007, 07:48 PM
She is only in the garden for about 5 inutesin total a quiet walk up then back. All she does these days...but I didn't think she would go out in the snow....but we are being invaded by another cat will have to try and cut that out with a bit of trellis :) can't have her space invaded.

Fran
08-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Poor Cleo!! You cruel mummy you Kazz ;) :-D

Kazz
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Its okay you see she is used to this level of cruelty.......no point giving it up now she's old.

I figure a boost of adren8]alin every now and again is good for herf

Edited to say sorry Cleo walked over the keyboard - revenge maybe

CathyW
08-02-2007, 08:05 PM
bad mummy, now u go n make her a tasty meal, say chicken to calm her shattered nerves LOL

Kazz
08-02-2007, 08:09 PM
bad mummy, now u go n make her a tasty meal, say chicken to calm her shattered nerves LOL

Too late she's already had her share of our roast topside of beef....we had a lovely beef dinner complete with yorkshire pudding - gorgeous. Cleo adores topside of roast beef.

Edited to say she has her own china saucers too....

Sweet
08-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Roast Beef - perhaps your not such a naughty Mummy now ;) x

borderdawn
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Abusing an elderly citizen, you should be ashamed!
Dawn.

dandysmom
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Well, I suppose it's marginally better than prodding her with the sharp stick..:-D