PDA

View Full Version : Cat hairs

smudgley
04-02-2007, 04:41 PM
little blue fluffy ones!!! :mad:

I'm sick of the sight of Blue fluff!

Anyone elses cats leave hair everywhere.... She doesn't have hair, she has fluff, whispy bits of blue fluff on every single item of clothing we own.... any ideas anyone?

She does have a groom at least 4 times a week, but I think I need to get some better grooming equipment. :? & John does insist on bringing her to bed every night which means our bed is always covered in hair too.

Mags
04-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Cassie is the same ...... hair everywhere :roll: She is always brushed as well but her hair flies everywhere.

I just resort to rolls of sellotape to get it off everywhere ........ how to stop the cat losing it ....I just don't know:roll:

Donna
04-02-2007, 05:07 PM
My two dont seem to lose their fur?????? Dont ever see any.... or maybe I need glasses!!!

smudgley
04-02-2007, 05:16 PM
LOL Donna..:-D

My other 2 don't either. They have short hair, but it's thicker, like proper hair. They lie on the beds too & I never see any hair from them. The dog doesn't really leave much hair around, but Bluebells hair is awful. you can't pick it off the clothes, becuse it's fluff, you have to kind of roll it into a ball then get it off. :roll:

dinahsmum
04-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Maybe this is an advantage of age-related short sight. No cat or dog hair problems her (except when I go through the house (carefully) wearing my reading specs) ;) :-D

Sweet
04-02-2007, 05:40 PM
I have it here too :roll: everywhere :roll: and wearing Black is just a nightmare, my new uniform is Black too :roll: - I'd love suggestions x

dandysmom
04-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe this is an advantage of age-related short sight. No cat or dog hair problems her (except when I go through the house (carefully) wearing my reading specs) ;) :-D DM, had to laugh at that! It's me, except I need my distance glasses !!