PDA

View Full Version : I've cracked it!!!!

charliebubs
03-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Bernard has been a real pain to tablet since having his op on Tuesday. He's learnt how to bite me and isn't afraid to do it!!!

I became in fear of losing a finger, so called the vets and asked if I could have the palatable drops instead of the tablets. I collected them yesterday.

Last night I tried to put the drops into Bernards mouth, but he was so feisty and biting the pipette. It didn't go down well at all and I was sure he was starting to hate me! :(

This morning I thought I'd try a different tactic, so I warmed a little cat milk and put the drops into that and.....................it worked!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!

No more getting my fingers bitten!!! :pom :pom :pom

We had to go back to the vets last night too as one of his stitched had come undone. It was still in there, but open. The vet tried to tie it again but couldn't, so took it out. Hopefully it won't open up, but he said that if it does we'll have to go back and they'll either staple or glue it.

He can't reach the stitches himself, so I think he must have caught them on something. :(

Elaine
03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
LOL well done you, so how many fingers do you have left now? LOL

Sweet
03-02-2007, 04:08 PM
I am so glad you found a solution lol, or you would have no fingers left :? x

Mags
03-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Well done Charlie....determination paid off!! :lol: