PDA

View Full Version : Animal Thoughts

Elaine
02-02-2007, 07:07 PM
http://www.animalthoughts.com/

I may have posted this in the wrong section but wondered what peoples thoughts were on animal communicators. The reason I ask is because I have contacted this woman twice, now whether you think its all tish tosh or not she was fairly accurate or a damned good guesser. Any way, the woman has e-mailed me to ask if I would be interested in co-ordinating a work shop for her in Aberdeen, I would be interested in fact but would need to find a venue and 7 other people who would be interested in coming to the workshop.
What do you think?

Fran
02-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Hmmmmm I'm not sure what I think about this really. If I was nearer to Aberdeen then I would be interested in attending a workshop just to see what she is all about really.....

Sweet
02-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I am miles away from Aberdeen I notice shes doing one near me sort of, in Hawksbury, Gloucestershire.

I think I would be open minded x

alexgirl73
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM
I actually think there is something in this. I have read a lot of books on these type of subjects, and they fascinate me! My favourite ones are the horse whisperers. When you think of how little of the human brain is actually used, it makes sense to me that some people are able to use more of it than others. I would give it a try Elaine.

Fran
02-02-2007, 08:28 PM
The trouble is, I have witnessed some 'horse whisperers' in action when friends of mine have had problem horses and they were absolutely useless and really strange people :? It's sort of clouded my opinion of these sorts of things..

Elaine
02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
I know what you mean Fran, I had an "Animal Behaviourist" here once who was very unfriendly, took her two months to write her reprot and plan of action which basically consisted of her telling me less than I actually knew already and was of no bloody help at all. Ching ching £60.00 down the pan:lol: .

That said though I would be very interested in the Reiki stuff as i do beleive I am already fairly intune with my kitties, I esspecially was with old Winston.

Fran
02-02-2007, 08:47 PM
The breeder I bought Porsha from is into Reike she 'tunes' all her animals to various levels :? Didn't do a lot of good for Porsha :roll: Sorry, I have just bad experiences with these types of things so I am quite sceptical :(

dandysmom
02-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I've had no experience with this, but am inclined to be skeptical. I do wonder how a total stranger could have more insight into my cats than me, who's lived with and interacted with them daily for most of their lives........

jenny
02-02-2007, 10:25 PM
im a bit sceptical too. i saw this on tv a while back and alot of it seemed a bit odd.

like asking the dog questions about what it felt about certain situations, and it was a bit like, a good guess. or a randomised answer that could be applied to anyone.
but also, the way that they answer questions in full sentences like they are talking like a human.
i would have thought the communicator would just pick up on emotions because obviously dogs and cats cant form any sort of vocabulary like we can. but the communicator was acting like the dog was actually talking to her in sentences.

if that makes sense.

Elaine
02-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Apparently Eva had told the animal communicator that I had let myself go LOL.

dandysmom
02-02-2007, 10:47 PM
:-D :-D :-D No wonder you're skeptical, lol

Mags
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Apparently Eva had told the animal communicator that I had let myself go LOL.
:shock:... there's no answer to that !! :-D

Elaine
02-02-2007, 11:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well if she didnt say it at least the animal communicator got her cheeky personality right:lol:

dandysmom
02-02-2007, 11:23 PM
That's why she's The Diva!!! :-D