PDA

View Full Version : Vets today..

Moli
22-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Just had Leo and Merlin up to the vet for their booster, Leo is a bit spitty with the vet, Merlin is terrified, we took him to weigh him, he shot into a cupboard, and the vet had to empty it out to get him out!Neither of them have put any weight on inthe past year:D

charliebubs
22-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Awww, poor Merlin!!!!

If only they realised we were trying to help them!!!! :)

dinahsmum
22-01-2007, 05:11 PM
Sounds like fun!

Moli
22-01-2007, 05:12 PM
He is a huge cat, yet scared of his own shadow!!!!

Kazz
22-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Awwww thats a shame, glad they are okay though.
Oscar used to bury his head in my jumper/coat his motto seemed to be do what you want as long as I can't see you I don't mind I'm staying by "Mom."
Cleo just purrs her head off and rolls over and plays with the vets fingers.

Mags
22-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Glad the ordeal is over for another year Moli!

yola
22-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Glad they're both find Moli!! My blue boy, Balie is also scared of his own shadow . . . bless :roll: Kazz, all of mine do the hiding of head inside jacket with their bums sticking up in the air routine apart from Fifi who is little miss wiggle-butt when at the vets - I swear she tries to flirt with them :oops: .

Daft kittens :roll:

Moli
22-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Glad the ordeal is over for another year Moli!
Thats those 2 done Mags, but still have Casper, Oliver, Chancer, Mollie, Gypsy & Tara's to come...financing the vets holiday this year!:roll: :roll:

Donna
22-01-2007, 06:48 PM
LOL sorry but had to laugh at the vet having to empty his cupboard to find his patient!!!

Fran
22-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Thats those 2 done Mags, but still have Casper, Oliver, Chancer, Mollie, Gypsy & Tara's to come...financing the vets holiday this year!:roll: :roll:

:lol: Think I've just paid for the new practice ambulance :roll:

Sweet
22-01-2007, 10:43 PM
LOL bless them x

Moli
22-01-2007, 10:48 PM
:lol: Think I've just paid for the new practice ambulance :roll:
Just think PK, we would be well off without animals!!:roll: :roll: :lol:

Fran
22-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Just think PK, we would be well off without animals!!:roll: :roll: :lol:

Very true Moli :-D ...but we'd be certainly a lot less happy. I couldn't imagine a life without animals, I really couldn't :?

Moli
22-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Very true Moli :-D ...but we'd be certainly a lot less happy. I couldn't imagine a life without animals, I really couldn't :?
Neither could I PK, would be totally miserable without them all...:?

dandysmom
22-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Same here; they make a house a home. Can't help but laugh at Merlin dashing into the cupboard for refuge, poor baby! Some of them do hate it so, and then there are the ones as Yola said who flirt with the vet, and like my Dandy, want a tour of the premises...all those interesting smells....:roll:

Moli
22-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Same here; they make a house a home. Can't help but laugh at Merlin dashing into the cupboard for refuge, poor baby! Some of them do hate it so, and then there are the ones as Yola said who flirt with the vet, and like my Dandy, want a tour of the premises...all those interesting smells....:roll:Oliver is like that, he has to smell every corner....:roll:

dandysmom
22-01-2007, 11:51 PM
TBH, there are times when I go to the doctor when I know it;s going to be unpleasant, I wouldn't mind hiding in the cupboard myself .....:roll: :-D

Moli
23-01-2007, 12:29 AM
TBH, there are times when I go to the doctor when I know it;s going to be unpleasant, I wouldn't mind hiding in the cupboard myself .....:roll: :-D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jac
24-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Sorry but had to laugh at the thought of him going into the cupboard:-D .

My Blue is petrified of the Vets, he quivers and shakes and practicully runs out the door when we leave. I get the "why did you take me there look" so funny.

alexgirl73
24-01-2007, 01:04 PM
That is such a funny scene you described Moli, lol! Broxi has only ever been to the vets for spaying as will Cooper on monday. Obviously Teddie has been loads and she definitely doesn't care for the place!

Jac I think Princess will turn out to be a flirt when she's there, lol!

Jac
24-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Alex, that will be a pleasant change.