PDA

View Full Version : cat meows??

stompin_sarah
18-01-2007, 11:02 AM
i rescued a cat from the preston rspca and she was a stray...ive had her for about a week now she is very loving towards me and follows me everywhere!!! but everytime i stroke her she meows?? its not like she is in pain...its just a normal meow!! wat could this be??:p

dinahsmum
18-01-2007, 11:12 AM
This sounds lovely. I think she is telling you how much she loves you - but it may be that she is just a chatty cat; they vary a lot.
Enjoy her! :)

stompin_sarah
18-01-2007, 11:17 AM
ok thanks i was just wondering cos she was a stray and nothing is known about her!!!! but she is very loving!

Fran
18-01-2007, 11:24 AM
It sounds to me like she is enjoying your company and your attention. Enjoy!

stompin_sarah
18-01-2007, 11:50 AM
ok thanks for the advice people!

random
18-01-2007, 11:59 AM
One of our cats, every time you pick her up she mews, every time, without fail, ever since we brought her home as a tiny baby!

It's became a standing joke now, people will pick her up just to see if one time, she forgets to meow, and she never does! :lol:

Some cat are very noisy and chatty, and some are very quiet. Like others have said, it sounds like she is telling you she likes the attention, she sounds lovely!

stompin_sarah
18-01-2007, 12:21 PM
ive now posted a few pics of her!!! she even sleeps under the quilt with me at night!!!

Mags
18-01-2007, 01:00 PM
She sounds to me as if she is pleased with her new mom .......enjoy her! :D

charliebubs
18-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Awww - she sounds like a happy girl!!! One of my boys (who is also a rescue stray) meows every time I pick him up. At first I thought it was because he didn't like it, but he does. He gets really comfy in my arms and dribbles and purrs. It just seems to be a funny habit that he has!! :)

stompin_sarah
18-01-2007, 01:05 PM
oh i am really happy now everyone has told me the stuff they have !! i just wasnt too sure weather she was trying to tell me to stop stroking her or even worse that she was in some sort of pain!!