PDA

View Full Version : Best picture you've never taken?

dinahsmum
15-01-2007, 08:38 PM
You know what I mean - times when there's been the perfect picture but the camera wasn't handy/the battery was flat/something spooked the subject.

I'm going to claim Chester last night. Lying asleep on the sofa with Min, on his back, lying propped up against her, with his little paws under his chin, and (best bit) he had his mouth open in a little tight round O and was making little heavy breathing noises. :-D Soooo cute. I tried to creep to get the camera but he woke :?

What's yours?

Luke
15-01-2007, 08:49 PM
One a few seconds ago...Ralph sprawled outon the bed with Bella curled up inbetween his front legs-classic but camera batteries flat!
He sure gives um hell sometimes, but does harbour a secret love for his moggie mates

dandysmom
15-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Leia standing on her hind legs pawing at the glass in the storm door asking for it to be open! She used to do this all the time, but not once since I got the camera....cats!!!!

Elaine
15-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Not a cat, but I remember walking through the forrest at Glentanner once. I heard the snap of a twig, I turned and came very close to a huge Red Stag. He must have been a few meters away. I did have my camera but if I had moved to get it he would have shot off. As it was we stared at each other, probably for no more than a minute but felt like ages. Then he lept out onto the path infront of me and away. Such a stunning looking beast.

Fran
15-01-2007, 10:06 PM
There have been loads of occasions that I would have had the perfect piccie, gone for the camera and the subject/s have moved :roll:

charliebubs
15-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Mine is when I was driving to work through the countryside a few weeks ago and there was an owl flying along the hedge at the side of the road. It was so gorgeous and so close to me. I slowed right down and was driving alongside it flying, which was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I soooooooooooooo wish I'd had my camera. Awesome birds.

alexgirl73
15-01-2007, 10:56 PM
Mine was only a few weeks ago. Broxi and Cooper were lying in front of the fire (before it got disconnected) and Teddie came up and lay down in the middle of them and they all snuggled in together. It was sooooo cute!

Amie
17-01-2007, 05:12 PM
My Best would be Photo was of Oliver Yesterday, he was walking up the stairs just has he got to top he decided that was far enough and went to sleep, he looked so sweet his fronts legs were on the landing but his hind legs were still on the second from top step:D