PDA

View Full Version : The Tigger Inheritance!

Lenore
13-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Here is my beautiful Tigger,

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/Cloakedkungfu/Picture104.jpg

He belonged to the people who lived in our house before us, he was left behind with the neighbours, and when we moved in with our Brrrrp he tried hi sbest to make friends with her and move back in......she wasn't having any of it, Brrrrp did not like cats!...we found Tigger asleep on our bed 1/2 an hour after the call from the vet to say B was gone :(
Weeks of crossing the road to deposit Tig at his 'house' followed, until one day we answered the door to be asked if we would like him, he has attacked a child, cornered the dog and was generally acting out of character.
We said YES!!! And he is a delight, HUGE but so friendly and soft, he took to Newt really quickly, and is now very protective of his 'baby brother', following him round when he goes out, and backing him up when he offends neighbouring cats :)

I cannot imagine why his previous owners left him behind, I remember him from when I looked round the house - I may have picked him up and carried him round with me while we looked :oops: , and he was obviously a well loved cat! But I have to say I'm glad they did :-D

Fran
13-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Wow! he's a stunner! What gorgeous eyes he has!! I'm so glad he 'adopted' you. He obviously knew what he wanted out of life from that first moment he met you ;)

dandysmom
13-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Interesting story! He's a very handsome cat!

yola
14-01-2007, 12:43 AM
He's beautiful!! It's great that you've taken him on :D I don't understand people that can just leave their 'beloved' pet behind :?

Donna
14-01-2007, 10:34 AM
He is a gorgeous cat. An interesting way to get a cat!!

Elaine
14-01-2007, 11:04 AM
He's a cracker, so glad he has a loving home.

Mags
14-01-2007, 12:32 PM
He looks such a handsome boy.........

dinahsmum
14-01-2007, 12:33 PM
He's lovely - how could anyone abandon him?

alexgirl73
14-01-2007, 01:47 PM
What a stunner!! He's simply gorgeous and lucky you to have him, and nasty thoughts to the people who left him behind.

Jac
14-01-2007, 02:05 PM
How could somone move and leave such a pretty purrdie tat behind? Horrid people. Glad he's got hos forever home now. Lucky you.