PDA

View Full Version : Weather related boredom?

Luke
12-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Anyone elses mogs seem bored at the moment, due to the rubbish weather and more staying in?
As i sit here, Clem is sat on a window ledge gazing out wistfully and the grey & wetness of it all..

Rosie
12-01-2007, 01:01 PM
My cats are definitely spending less time outside but it is my dog Holly that has got cabin fever. When the weather is nice the back door is open all day for her to come and go as she pleases. She has taken to doing "naughty" things when I am not around now.

alexgirl73
12-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Nope, my 3 don't go out so it doesn't bother them at all, lol. I actually think they're having more fun, watchin all the things blowing up and down the street.

Fran
12-01-2007, 01:16 PM
The moggies are in and out all day long. Obviously, the Meezers no no different. But like Rosie says, it's the dogs that seem to have got cabin fever :(

dinahsmum
12-01-2007, 01:43 PM
I think mine miss not being able to just come and go but Chester hates the wet, so would rather stay in (nesh!). Bentley doesn't seem to notice (his coat is very thick and quite harsh) so he'll go out for a trot around when he feels like it.
Anyway - was at the butcher again today and got some more chicken wings. Guess whats for tea/recreation today?

Mags
12-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Cassie just wants to stay indoors and laze around this weather ...... definately nesh!! :D

andrew021
12-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Jet is the same, I open the back door for her to go out and once she senses the wind and rain she is back in again.

In the evenings she would rather lie in front of the coal fire, there have been times she has been so hot I am waiting on her bursting into flames, lol.

She has also taken to lying under my duvet. She vanishes and when i go looking for her in the obvious places she isint there until i notice the bump under the duvet. I touch her and she gives a cry of surprise.

Sweet
12-01-2007, 04:11 PM
I have been home this week, so mine have been in and out in and out, or spending time sat on the doormat looking out while a gale blows through the kitchen LOL x