PDA

View Full Version : Right, started the diet!!

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:21 PM
OH and I started our diets today!:? For breakfast it was honey nut shreddies with semi-skimmed milk.. Lunch was brown bread sandwich and dinner was a HUGE plate of pasta with broccoli, carrots, peas and sweetcorn mixed through topped with grated mature cheddar cheese. Had some fruit as snacks during the day, and don't feel hungry at all:D Tomorrow I am making vegetable soup, carrot soup and some absolutely gorgeous cheese and lentil wedges, the recipe I got from my slimming world class 2 years ago, they are so moreish and completely 'syn free'!! So fingers crossed we can keep going, well I know I can but OH is another matter, first time he's ever conciously tried to lose weight and he's a big junk food fan, so it'll be difficult for him for the first few weeks. Poor baby, lol!!

smudgley
08-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Well done.
I started yesterday & have been very good.
Today I've had...

breakfast - a pear
lunch - celery & a pear, apple & banana
tea - jacket potatoe with salad & cheese

So I've been good for 2 days, see how long this will last. :roll:

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Well done, but you've got to eat more than that!!!! You're body actually loses weight better if you eat more (as long as it's the right foods of course, lol).

Kazz
08-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Congratulations to both of you.

smudgley
08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I know, I will eat more but I'm going to have fruit every day for lunch & a "normal" tea, just fancied jackets today. :)

Thanks Kazz (probably won't last long with me though)

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm having jackets tomorrow, lol!

smudgley
08-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm having chips..... :lol:

(only kidding)

dandysmom
08-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Well done, you both! Soup (homemade) is always good on a diet! And lots of salad.

Fran
08-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Well done to you both! Keep it up girls ;)

charliebubs
08-01-2007, 09:26 PM
I've joined the gym today!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!
I'm going tomorrow at 8am for an induction then Weds night with my friend and probably yoga on Thurs evening too. Need to keep motivated!!!! :)
Am having pasta for dinner tonight though - one step at a time!!! lol