PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos!

charliebubs
07-01-2007, 10:17 PM
I was reading Sweet's other thread and was interested in who had posted to say that they have tattoos. I personally love tattoos and thought it would be interesting to start a post so you can all declare your tats!!!!! lol

I have a flower band around my right arm;
a seahorse on my tummy;
a butterfly on my inside ankle;
a black lizard on my hip; and
my name in Thai on my foot.

So, come on, bare all!!!

Fran
07-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I have a very small one, a butterfly somewhere covered :oops:

Sweet
07-01-2007, 10:18 PM
As you know I turned 40 and had the Daisy x

Sweet
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
My partner has loads, on his upper body and arms, this is his latest one.

Done this week.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7338/tattoos003xv5.jpg

The feather, previous to that the one below the Hobgoblin x

dandysmom
07-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm too old and too chicken for tattoos!! :-D

Fran
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
and too chicken for tattoos!! :-D

I wouldn't have another one!! They hurt, a lot :shock: :?

smudgley
07-01-2007, 10:32 PM
I have a celtic band around my arm, don't like it. Never have! :?

charliebubs
07-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't have another one!! They hurt, a lot :shock: :?

Oooohhhh - I think they're addictive!!! After my first one I was hooked!!! :)

smudgley
07-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I've never been bothered about having another, as I regretted having the one I've got (had it when I was quite young) until quite recently I've been pondering over having a cat on my lower back :?

Sweet
07-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I thought about a cat but the ones I seen were all too big x

smudgley
07-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I thought about a cat but the ones I seen were all too big x

I've seen the image I'd have - but not sure.

Sweet
07-01-2007, 10:49 PM
A lady in the queue behind me in Fat Face (shop) during the Christmas hols had a paw print on the inside of her wrist, looked good too x

charliebubs
07-01-2007, 10:50 PM
I've never been bothered about having another, as I regretted having the one I've got (had it when I was quite young) until quite recently I've been pondering over having a cat on my lower back :?

You could even have a portrait style one done of one of your own cats. That would be cool. :)

Sweet
07-01-2007, 10:51 PM
I had thought about just a black outline - simple but effective maybe, oh no.,.,... only just had one now talking again about another :shock: x

smudgley
07-01-2007, 10:56 PM
http://www.cpstoke.co.uk/

If you look on the link at the cats face on the right side, that's what I'd have, well something similar

The simple blue one - Not the ginger in the tree lol

dandysmom
07-01-2007, 10:59 PM

If you look on the link at the cats face on the right side, that's what I'd have, well something similar

The simple blue one - Not the ginger in the tree lol OOOh, that would make a great tattoo ........

Fran
07-01-2007, 11:00 PM

Aww that's cute Smudgley, I haven't got the bottle to have another one :roll:

charliebubs
07-01-2007, 11:02 PM

Yes, I like that.

How cute is that ginger kitten too!!! lol

Sweet
07-01-2007, 11:07 PM
The one below the ginger? its lovely x

skjerstad
08-01-2007, 12:37 AM
I have a sea horse on one upper arm, some bubbles on the other, a dolphin on my chest, a butterfly on my belly that my daughter designed and a large tribal sunburst across my lower back.
Just want a paw print now. Thinking of having it on my wrist under my watch.

Jac
08-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I have a butterfly on my upper arm and a lion rampant on the top of my leg. Ceilidh thinks its a dragon though.

Jac
08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Ceilidh is desporate for a tat. Here she has drawn C-Fur and Purrdie on her legs!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/boxerlass/legs.jpg

Claire m
08-01-2007, 10:57 AM
I have a black rose with a skull in it on the top of my right arm and a flower on the inside of my left wrist and will get another soon of a black cat on me other wrist, and i dont mind the pain either, having me ears pierced 4 times was more painful lol.

yola
08-01-2007, 11:31 AM
This is something I've been procrastinating about for years and not done anything about it! I'd just got my body shape back to where I was considering it seriously again and then fell pregnant and now have to work on shedding the 'orrible fat bits before I consider adorning myself with permenant graphics again :shock:

If I do go for it, it'll be a cat image, I will see if I can find it as it is probably archived somewhere :D

Sweet - I think you partner's tatoos are amazing!

charliebubs
08-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Yola, I must admit that my lizard has grown and shrunk with my weight gain and loss - being on my hip!! He's looking a bit podgy again now, but hope to slim him down soon!! lol. At least he hides the stretch marks!!! :)

smudgley
08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
This is something I've been procrastinating about for years and not done anything about it! I'd just got my body shape back to where I was considering it seriously again and then fell pregnant and now have to work on shedding the 'orrible fat bits before I consider adorning myself with permenant graphics again :shock:

If I do go for it, it'll be a cat image, I will see if I can find it as it is probably archived somewhere :D

Sweet - I think you partner's tatoos are amazing!

Heres the thread Yola with your cat picture.
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=14498&highlight=tattoo

Jac
08-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Yola, Love the cat but the spine is a VERY sore place to get a tat as there is no fat or muscle!

yola
08-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Wow, Smudgely thanks for posting that link!

dinahsmum
08-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Beware - you can't have an epidural if you have a tattoo on your lower spine - apparently. Or maybe I have swallowed an urban myth?

charliebubs
08-01-2007, 02:16 PM
That's a fab design Yola!!! I may even steal it!!!! lol
:)

Fran
08-01-2007, 02:22 PM
That's a fab design Yola!!! I may even steal it!!!! lol
:)

If I had the guts to have another one done, I'd be asking if I could steal it too. It's ace!!

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 02:29 PM
That is a fab design Yola, I may nick it as well, lol. I have a little butterfly on my upper right arm. I got it when I was 19 and my mum still doesn't know about it (she detests them). My OH has a black panther on one arm (put there to cover up one of those horrible homedone ones that a friend did when he was a kid, his mum went mental) and he has a Scotland flag with Scotland written underneath it on the other arm. He's looking in to the idea of having a rose done with the girls' name entwined around it.

yola
08-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Maybe we should have a Catsey tatoo? We could all display it when meeting in public . . . kind of a secret society

Ok - I'll put my Famous Five book down now and grow up ;)

random
08-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I have a star on my arm, i'll get a pic....

I also have a few more planned, including my dogs and cats own paw prints ;)

My next one however is a broken heart thats been stitched up, i'm getting that at the end of the month, on my hip.

random
08-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Here's my star, the first of many, i'm a bit obsessed with stars! :oops:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/randoms_pix/19-12-06.jpg

Mags
08-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow ..... you girls are so brave !:D

They all look very nice but .............. no tatts, no courage here :roll::lol:

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow, that is really nice Random!!

yola
08-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Random - that's a lovely tatoo!!

charliebubs
08-01-2007, 05:02 PM
That's lovely Random.

This is all making me want another one though!!!! lol

I do love stars and I love the idea of a paw print too.

I think Yola is onto something with the secret society of Catsey tattoo!!!! lol :)

Sweet
08-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Thank you Yola, I will have to post pics of his others for you all to see x

smudgley
08-01-2007, 07:43 PM
More cat tattoos

http://www.tattoodesign.com/gallery/sub.php?main_cat=Animals&sub_cat=Cats&s=0

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-gallery.asp?k=cat%20tattoos (http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-gallery.asp?k=cat%20tattoos)

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Oh I like the 1st one on the second line of the second link!!

smudgley
08-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh I like the 1st one on the second line of the second link!!

I do too.
From that link I also like top row (middle one)
3rd row (first one)

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I knew you'd like that middle one!! I quite fancy having another tattoo now.

smudgley
08-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Me too, but my husband can't stand tattoos (well he'd never have one & can't understand why I ever wanted one) & after i've regreted the one I've already got for the past 10 years I don't think he'd be very keen for me to have another now. :?

alexgirl73
08-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I went through a stage of not liking mine a couple of years ago, but now I'm like, hey you're only young once, and just think what a talking point they'll be when we're old and sagging, lol!!

charliebubs
08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
There are some lovely designs on that second website. I'm soooooo tempted to have another one now. I'm leaning towards a paw print!!!! Hmmmmmm!!!! :)

yola
08-01-2007, 10:43 PM
There are some superb ones on there. I love the black and white stylised ones. Oooo it's got me thinking about having one again now :roll:

Janeburd
17-05-2008, 06:45 AM
I was reading Sweet's other thread and was interested in who had posted to say that they have tattoos. I personally love tattoos and thought it would be interesting to start a post so you can all declare your tats!!!!! lol

I have a flower band around my right arm;
a seahorse on my tummy;
a butterfly on my inside ankle;
a black lizard on my hip; and
my name in Thai on my foot.

So, come on, bare all!!!
I have a peacock on my left shoulderblade ,
a black panther on my upper left arm ,
a celtic band just below my panther ,
a small snake on my left forarm ,
a butterfly on my upper right arm ,
my husbands name on my upper right arm ,
a heart just below the name ,
a small heart on my left boob ,
a tribal design underneath (on) my right boob that goes down my ribs ,
a red rose on my tummy ,
and last but not least a dragon on the bottom of my back .
Errrrrm yes Charliebubs they,r definatly addictive (hehe)

charliebubs
17-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Wow!!! You seem to have the addiction good and proper!!! lol
I'd love to see a pic of the peacock one - don't think I've ever seen a peacock tattoo :?

It's funny seeing this thread again. I was actually only thinking about tattoos today -I'm definitely going to get another one this year for my birthday - I'm thinking of a stargazer lily. :) watch this space ;)

Janeburd
17-05-2008, 08:27 PM
The peacock isnt that good realy i did have it done 18yrs ago , infact most of my tattoo,s are old i started with my butterfly when i was just 15 , the last 1 i had done was the tribal 3yrs ago even that went a bit wrong cos i picked it to death so i gotta have that one gone over again :roll: , but i darnt go cos i know il just come back with another somewere and my hubby will kill me :lol: il try and get some snaps of some of them and post them here :D

random
17-05-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm about to get a quote this coming week for 4 tiny kitties, 2 on each wrist, to represent my cats who have passed, 2 black (Jennie and the baby called Pink we lost) and 2 tabbies (Tabs and Nipper).

After that i'm planning on taking actual ink prints of my cats and dogs paw prints and making them into my own design on my calf. I'd also like my son's name on my lower back which I have already designed in a sort of tribal pattern.

I'd also like the silhouettes of a Weimaraner and Rottweiler and i'm currently designing another tat for my hip, it's like a broken heart that has been stitched up but isn't really finished yet.

Janeburd
18-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Ahhh i think the kitties on your wrist will look cool youl have to send some pics in if you do get it done , the weimaraner will look good too with them being a grey colour, my problem is my tattooist is a very good old friend of mine , hes professional with his own studio,s and everything but when i go for a tattoo he wont take any payment off me so i have to be very careful ( ill end up coverd in them hehe ) everytime i do have 1 done i promise my hubby its the last one:-D .