PDA

View Full Version : Panic....pimple in ear

Fran
06-01-2007, 07:51 PM
Well Bliss has devoloped a small pimple on the inside of her ear. It's quite small, like a pin head but a little red around it's perimeter. She has had it a couple of days. I wonder if it is anything to do with the stress of her calling as she has been quite bad considering it's her first call...but it's her first show in a couple of weeks or so and I'm really worried that I won't be able to show her if it doesn't go :? Any ideas what it could be or has anyone had anything similar. Think I might whip her up the vets on Monday. It isn't bothering her and she isn't scratching it :?

alexgirl73
06-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I haven't heard of that before Fran. I know cats sometimes get acne on there chins, maybe it is that. I would check with the vets to be on the safe side.

Fran
06-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks for that Alex, I was wondering if it could be a type of acne too? I will get her checked out on Monday I think

Hreow
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
It's not feline acne. Rover had that when he was a teenager. That looks like fly-dirt and black-encrusted hairs under the chin. Flea-bite? :-) Much too young for SCC. The vet will know and much better to be told by the vet and be praised for being an attentive carer (which you are), rather than not be allowed to show once you've gotten there.

Fran
06-01-2007, 11:59 PM
Ahh, thanks for that Hreow. It's not acne then...I think the vet may be the best port of call :) Last thing I want is to be vetted out :?

Sweet
07-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I hope it clears up soon for her ((((((hugs Bliss)))))) x

Mags
07-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I hope it clears up soon Fran ..........