PDA

View Full Version : Cat in a trap

smithdouglaswood
05-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Have been busy with the feeding and trapping along the road from the house and have managed in the last few weeks to trap a gorgeous tortie female and this morning a lovely male tabby!

The tortie was neutered and released again a few days later, she was in good health.

The tabby is also in good health and going to the vets in the morning, I have been around a few of the farms etc around here but no-one seems to own any of the cats!!

Also a few weeks ago I trapped a mother and 3 kittens at the farm down the road, the farmer had been feeding them for a few weeks and wanted the mother and one of the kittens back, so both were neutered as the kitten was old enough and they are both back living happily at the farm. The other 2 kittens are getting on fine 1 is already re-homed and the other is still a little feisty but coming on!!

Where do all these cats come from??

Angie and the gang

EmmaG
06-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Wow you have been busy!!! Good on you for helping these cats. I think I have got a stray (turned up today, I did feed it as it was very hungry)

Mags
06-01-2007, 12:14 AM
Glad you were able to trap them ..........

smudgley
06-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Well done for doing the trapping, it's so time consuming.

Fran
06-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Very well done!

alexgirl73
06-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Good for you, it's a hard job catching the little so and so's!

Sweet
06-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Well done for all your hard work x

dinahsmum
06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh my - I thought I was going to read something nasty but it's good news! Hurrah!

CathyW
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
well done to you,

smithdouglaswood
06-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Thanks, am waiting to hear about the boy from yesterday, as he was going to the vets this morning to get scanned, neutered etc.

I did trap another this morning but it was my friends part feral from down the road, so dropped her off on the way to work!

Will be trying over the next short while to go further afield to try to find out if there is a farm with a few cats on the loose!!.

Angie and the gang