PDA

View Full Version : Another possible stray

EmmaG
05-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Well it looks like I might have another stray cat on my hands. This morning when I was getting ready for work (this was a 6.30am) Bronwyn was making a right fuss, and started to make a very strange groaning noise whilst looking out of one of our windows (the one that overlooks the cat flap :roll: )

I went to investigate and there was a beautiful looking very long haired cat there. Both of my cats were in and I kept them in whilst I went outside to see if the cat wanted some food, eventually caught up with it down the road (I was still in my pajamas lol) and gave it some food, it didn't have a collar on and it didn't look in the best condition, it did let me stroke it whilst it was eating (it gave me a few headbuts) and it was quite thin, and it was very hungry. When it finished it's food I went back indoors.

I wonder if I will see it again, never seen it before.

dandysmom
05-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Well it looks like I might have another stray cat on my hands. This morning when I was getting ready for work (this was a 7.30am) Bronwyn was making a right fuss, and started to make a very strange groaning noise whilst looking out of one of our windows (the one that overlooks the cat flap :roll: )

I went to investigate and there was a beautiful looking very long haired cat there. Both of my cats were in and I kept them in whilst I went outside to see if the cat wanted some food, eventually caught up with it down the road (I was still in my pajamas lol) and gave it some food, it didn't have a collar on and it didn't look in the best condition, it did let me stroke it whilst it was eating (it gave me a few headbuts) and it was quite thin, and it was very hungry. When it finished it's food I went back indoors.

I wonder if I will see it again, never seen it before. If it really is homeless, bet it will remember the kind lady in pajamas and the good food! Let us know if he/she returns.......

EmmaG
05-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Well the last stray stayed a week in my willow tree!!! lol

If it comes back I will continue to feed it and hopefully get a photo.

alexgirl73
05-01-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey Emma, d'ya wanna be in my gang, my gang lol!!! There are just far too many poor unwanted wee kitties out there, oh to be a millionare and to be able to do something about it!!!!!!!

EmmaG
05-01-2007, 10:17 PM
I did wonder if you had whispered in the ear of this little one, I think it was a girl and she is stunning, white/cream/ginger.

My OH said that perhaps she was a Christmas present for somebody, she does look like she could be a pedigree, although not very well looked after.

If she comes back and continues to do so, I will try and find out if she is owned by anybody if not she will go down to the vets to be checked for a microchip and I will try and rehome her.

alexgirl73
05-01-2007, 10:21 PM
It's contagious you know. She'll spread the word and then ther'll be loads of the little blighters at your door looking for food, lol!