PDA

View Full Version : Back to normal soon...

smudgley
05-01-2007, 01:19 AM
I've really enjoyed the foster cats over Christmas, no people coming to view them, no people coming to adopt them, no vets trips, no cats to go & microchip, no new ones coming & going & no phone calls to return ... it's been so quiet, but it'll all get back to normal when we officially get back to business on Monday :roll:
I'm going to get some help with vets trips etc, there's a lady who is coming to see me, who is really keen to get involved, she doesn't work, can drive & is bored & raring to go, :cool: she's been visited at home by another CP lady & all is well, so hopefully she will start doing some of the running around for me, otherwise I don't think I can have so many cats in all the time. It's not looking after them, it's accomodating all the people who view them etc. (obviously they have to come & I enjoy them coming, but it gets a bit much sometimes) so I'm hoping this lady will start dealing with some people & doing some of the rehoming for me & the vets trips, which are also very time consuming.
I'll keep you posted.

alexgirl73
05-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Fingers crossed Smudgley, it would make things that bit easier wouldn't it. I'm phoning my branch on monday for a voucher for Cooper (they do let you have another one don't they), so I'll be asking what I can do to help.

smudgley
05-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes you can have more than one.

Sweet
05-01-2007, 08:10 PM
You do a grand job x