PDA

View Full Version : Jet & Her Nightmare/Dream

andrew021
03-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Was having a lie-in the other morning, not often I do but realised if I keep alarm clock turned off then Jet wont be in to annoy me.

This particular morning I heard her crying, woke up thinking she was hurt and sat in the bed. Realised she was lying beside me, asleep and must have been having a nightmare or dreaming.

There would be times when she is sleeping and her paws shake or else her tail slowly wags, would love to know what she is dreaming about.

alexgirl73
03-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Never seen any of mine do that, although my dog used to.

dinahsmum
03-01-2007, 05:00 PM
You wonder what they dream about. Sometimes it's obvious, when they're eating or batting something with their paw but you wonder if they have wierd dreams like we do? Do they fly, do they do the sudden fall, are they chased, do their teeth drop out? If so, no wonder they cry out! :?

Mags
03-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Cassie often twitches her paws and 'jumps' a lot when she's sleeping .............. it would be great if we knew what they were dreaming about!:D

Fran
03-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I'd love to know what they are dreaming about too! Both my cats and dogs twitch and move their paws about in their sleep :lol:

dandysmom
03-01-2007, 09:47 PM
You can see the rapid eye movement behimd their closed eyelids and sometimes they grate their teeth and twitch; I've never had any of mine call out in their sleep, however! Interesting!