PDA

View Full Version : Help about simon

kado
28-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi yet again. We got simon back again this morning . The vet has recomended a feliway plug has anybody used one if he needs it he will get it whatever it costs. He also has to stay on hills science s/d food we have to order a new bag .

dinahsmum
28-12-2006, 03:42 PM
The Feliway diffuser (plug-in) helped my daughter's cat when he was over-grooming. They're not terribly expensive. Here's one supplier but you can get them from lots of places http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/thecatsshop?op=catalogue-products-null&prodCategoryID=10
Does the vet think some of Simon's trouble is stress-related?

kado
28-12-2006, 04:21 PM
Yes he said he might get lessed stress with one. The only thing that happened is he fell in the bath the sunday b4 it he started been ill. I also have 2 daughters aged 6 and 10 who do fuss them alot they dont live with me and only come once a fornight to stay. There is nothing different that has happened that i can think it could be

Kay
02-01-2007, 11:46 PM
If it is stressed related the feliway diffusers are very successful. I would definitely give them a try. Good luck with Simon (that is my eldest son's name and I noticed you also have a cat called Kay, my name, weird or what).