PDA

View Full Version : New Update About Simon and Kay

kado
27-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Kay went in to get spayed this morning. We took Simon in for his check up and they kept him in. We have been given him his hill science plan s/d presciption only diet his meds but he still isnt uranating properley. The food i was feeding them was called techincal which i got in very large bag 15kg now the easier option is to put them all on simons food which is going to cost twice as much. Cost is no object but have you all any ideas on how to feed them all at he same time they usually have food down at all times as well

dinahsmum
27-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Poor Simon - I hope he improves shortly - and of course, good wishes to Kay, who will be fine, I'm sure.
No advice on the feeding issue - I think that's something everyone has to work out depending on their circumstances, such as the number of cats, rooms, humans, doors etc etc.
Good luck!

alexgirl73
27-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Things are complicated aren't they! I have to feed Teddie seperately from my other 2, and tbh she eats all her food at he one time as soon as it is put down in front of her, but she doesn't have dry so as she likes the wet so much it's not a problem getting her to eat it all at one time. I think you just have to see how they go with it. x

kado
27-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Just got kay back she's been spayed and has got a collar on she is just running into kado and guinness at full speed and they are letting her get away with it got to take her back on friday and ten days from today for her stiches. Simon we had to leave he still hasnt peed while he has been there they might have to catherterise him again. The vet said today he had struvite crystals in his urine just hope he is alright. Got back from the vets this morning and found out a friends kitten same age as simon black as well had been knocked down on christmas day. It might not of been mine but i saw it when he was 3 days old.