PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Norwegian Forest Cat 11yrs male

AllBreedsRescue
11-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Meet Feddie

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/AllBreeds/Freddie1.jpg

He’s an 11 year old Norwegian Forest Cat

Freddie is looking for a new home because his elderly owner is going into hospital long term. He is a confident and intelligent cat that likes nothing more than sleeping on the windowsill, watching the world go by. He’s not too keen on strangers but once a bond has been built he will occasionally show his affectionate side, but always on his terms. He is looking for an experienced cat owner without children or other animals. He is toilet trained and likes to keep himself clean.

Freddie is looking for a kind, patient and respectful owner willing to give him his space and a second chance in life. His new home will need to provide him with access to out doors, he has been known to bully neighbourhood cats so a cat proof garden will be essential.

Freddie is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

Anne
AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreeds@ntlworld.com

AllBreeds cats are neutered, microchipped, felv/fiv tested and vaccinated before going to their new homes. All homes are vetted before and after adoption. AllBreeds cats are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.

Sweet
11-12-2006, 08:50 AM
I do hope Freddie finds a new loving and caring home soon x

whiskey
11-12-2006, 09:23 AM
wow what a beautie i do hope he finds a loving home very soon with a face like that im sure he wont have a problem:)