PDA

View Full Version : Daily thread ~ Saturday

Mags
09-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Good morning everyone!:cool:

Beautiful sunny morning here after a frosty night, not a cloud to be seen!

Didn't sleep too well last night so not much planned for today other that a few household tasks and............. putting the Christmas tree up!

Cassie won't like that as she will be shut out of the room every night then ........ I've learned my lesson from past years and come down to too many sorry looking trees in the mornings :roll:

Have a good day all! :cool:

Fran
09-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Morning all, I am thinking of going to the Trans Pennine Siamese and Oriental show at Stockport. Bliss' breeder is showing Bliss' brother and half brother, both did extrememly well last time they were shown. Would be very interesting to see what's around on the showcircuit at the minute too. Disappointingly, there was only one Oriental tortie at the Supreme and it would be good to see how others compare with Bliss. I have a really bad tummy ache today though and hubby is working so would be going on my own. Not sure if I feel up to it or not. Will see how I feel in a couple of hours..

Hope you all have a great weekend :D

Mags
09-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Morning Fran!

I hope you'll feel well enough to go to the show later as it sounds too good to miss what with Bliss' siblings entering - I hope they do well..

Try a hot water bottle against your tum, it may help;)

CathyW
09-12-2006, 10:22 AM
morning all,bright n cold here. off out with the dog soon, nice walk through highgate woods, get the blood pumping, do me good.
got my grandson sunday so ill do my tree during the week. hes at that age where he will trash the tree, so it stays under the bed for now,
im going to pop into a christmas fayre at a local school later. so a busy day for me.
have a good day all.;)

Fran
09-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Morning Fran!

I hope you'll feel well enough to go to the show later as it sounds too good to miss what with Bliss' siblings entering - I hope they do well..

Try a hot water bottle against your tum, it may help;)

Morning Mags, thanks for that. I could perhaps drive there with it on my tum :-D Just sorting Em out, her friend's mum is taking her to netball for me this morning in case I do decide to go to the show...Will let you know later..

dinahsmum
09-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Morning! A lovely bright day after a frosty night here too.
No news (which strikes me as good news) so will just wish you all a good day and potter around the board for a while. :)

alexgirl73
09-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Glorious morning here (viewed with suspicion, what's going on). A friend gave me a lovely table centrepiece yesterday, which means the dastardly trio are banned from the living room, it is covered in mistletoe! Very beautiful though. Not much planned for today, just general catching up on housework and wrapping more presents. Have a good one whatever you do.

Fran - hope you feel better and manage to go to the cat show.x

Fran
09-12-2006, 07:52 PM
I went to the cat show, it was really good. Bliss' brother, half brother and half sister did very well. The two boys both got firsts in their open classes and one of them got Best of Breed :cool: I had a cuddle with them all and thoroughly enjoyed the day. There weren't any tortie Orientals entered today though :?

Mags
09-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Glad you managed to get to the show Fran and well done Bliss' family for their achievements......:D

dandysmom
09-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Glad you got to the show, Fran; sounds fun! We're above freezing at last here, and the sun is shining! Got to the library without risking hypothermia! Have put off cards and wrapping too long; going to tackle all that after dinner when the Forum is quiet...no one on but me and the Spiders! Onyx once again made it through the bitter night and showed up promptly to be fed, both times! Have a pleasant evening, all! Edited to add: poor Casssie!!!!

Tom
10-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Zee Mother says the forum went down so she is saying goodbye via me haha shes gone to bed!! :lol: So its a goodbye from Fran!! x