PDA

View Full Version : reggie boy

CathyW
09-12-2006, 10:05 AM
last night OH slept on the sofa, (he had been drinking and was snoring :roll:)
so i had the bed to my self or so i thought, reggie was with me, and he was laying so close to me covering me in his kitty kisses. purring loudly :lol: so pleased to have him mummy to himself, u couldnt get a peice of paper inbetween us he was that snuggled close to me. dont mind but he kept me awake for ages LOL:smt007

Fran
09-12-2006, 10:27 AM
It's lovely when the cats snuggle in for a cuddle at night isn't it? We never had cats on our bed at night until the arrival of Porsha and Bliss and now hubby seems to have relaxed his ruling on the matter :roll: But I never sleep well as I am scared to death of lying on one of them when I turn over :shock:

alexgirl73
09-12-2006, 10:45 AM
My 3 all have their own 'spots'. Teddie is on the pillow beside me, Cooper is at my knees and Broxi at my feet.

CathyW
09-12-2006, 02:30 PM
reggie lays right down my side, streched out alongside me full streach, or he will curl up on my chest n kiss me when he wakes me up.

Sweet
10-12-2006, 09:05 PM
Aww bless, I love it when they snuggle at nightime x

dandysmom
10-12-2006, 10:10 PM
My cats have always slept with me since I was a little kid, and I've never, ever rolled over on one, although I do toss & turn a lot in bed...don't think it's anything to worry about.....

Rosie
11-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Holly my lurcher always sleeps on my right hand side and little Alfie finds a spot in the middle between us. Rosie sometimes gets on at the bottom but mostly likes her own space. In the mornings Alfie lies their churping in the hope that one of use will pay attention to him. It is the most lovely noise and I have never had a cat that did this before.

CathyW
11-12-2006, 11:14 AM
reggie slept on the bottom of the bed all night, so i couldnt straighten my legs out, so was walking like a 90 year old this morning LOL
hes had brekky now back in the same spot, i will have to move him so i can make the bed LOL (bad mummy)

CathyW
12-12-2006, 09:30 PM
reggies now seen the christmas tree, got a feeling ill have to move the baubles from the bottom of the tree, hes facinated with it, last couple of years he ignored it, this year he wants to play. thought these boys grow up as they get older :lol: