PDA

View Full Version : Barmier than a box of frogs..

Luke
06-12-2006, 09:46 PM
..indeed, they ALL are-canines included!
One of my sister's children (i can't call them nephew/niece-makes me feel uncecesarily old! I was only an infant myself when some of them popped along..) had a science thing to do..make a model of a volcanoe, now for some reason the twit wanted to use hollowed out/drained (however you would describe it!) eggs as part of the volcano (painted up of course..this plan didnt go to plan BTW) anyway..as it went horribly wrong our dining table was left with these hollowed out eggshells, well Florrie being a thief and weasel she is decided to steal one..so for the past half an hour she, both the cats, AND ralph have been tossing it around..and one taking it whilst the others try to get it back..and still it is in one piece, despite being hurled across the downstairs! It's quite funny to watch..this little hairy weasel trying to filch it from view with nobody noticing, the two very nimble cats trying to be coy and speedy in their thieving and then that lumbering oaf of a springer skidding all over the place trying to get it:roll: Poor soul hasn't had a touch of the hollowed egg shell yet (maybe the reason it's still intact?!?). It's nice too see them play together nicely, they aren't allways like it..but they have their nice moments.
However, sadly, i feel this is all going to end in tears..and Bella swearing at the rest of them in her mix of ancient siam and coventarian slum:lol: As i feel it is getting considerably weak and is about to crack any minute..then of course it will be a battle of who can eat the shell first, and if i can get it up quick, and then who will wrestle the one who broke the egg first to show their anger, and then they will all stomp off into different parts of the house and not go near each other for a couple of hours:lol:-no i'm not joking, they actually do@
Cor it's fun in our house sometimes:roll::lol:

alexgirl73
06-12-2006, 09:48 PM
LOL Luke. I think you're as barmy as they are!

Luke
06-12-2006, 09:51 PM
No Alex..it's t'other way around, they were all fully sane (well bar Clementine, she was allways a wild child!) until they came here..then i rubbed off on them..and they become the motley crew they are today!:lol:

dandysmom
06-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Another one of your vivid word pictures...I can just see it!! And Bella holding her own with the big 'uns!!

Mags
06-12-2006, 09:58 PM
:-D There's never a dull moment in your house Luke! :lol:

Luke
06-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Oh yes DM..she has the hollowed egg right now..and has it up here prancing around with it-she does it as the dogs can't get up cause of the stair gate!
Mags..no never a dull moment, i think i signed dull moments away, along with sanity, a long time ago:lol:

Sweet
07-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Made me smile :lol: x

Luke
07-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Well it all ended in tears..Bella was tossing it around in the hallway..Ralph stole it, she climbed on his back and tried to swat it from his mouth (told you this kit had more balls tha any tomcat!:lol:)..but that wasn't happening..so Ralph, with Bella attached to his back went skidding through the hallway and plumetted into the basket of dirty laundry that was by the kitchen floor-Ralph actually gambolled over at one point! Needless to say the hollowed egg broke:roll: Clementine n FLorrie looked at each other as if to say "Pfft the state of that pair of amatures:roll:" and then stomped off into the lounge..Ralph retreated to under the stairs to hide in disgust and Bella was hiding up here somewhere i think as i didn't see her till much later on. Allways fun in our house! Wonder whats going to go on tonight?!?!:roll::lol: