PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Supreme

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 07:42 PM
As it seems I was the only one to take my camera with me:D The responsability of posting the photos falls to me lol!

Here are Fran, Kim and myself (I'm on the left and Kims in the middle, so I guess that means Frans on the right:) )

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/alexgirl73/alexkimfran.jpg

Here is Charlie with the very beautiful Lily (I won't say how she did, I'll leave that up to her)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/alexgirl73/PICT0140.jpg

I saw this beauty and this is what I hope my Teddie looks like when she grows up, lol!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/alexgirl73/PICT0142.jpg

And especially for Eileen (had to hunt these ones down)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/alexgirl73/PICT0141.jpg

Kazz
25-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Great pictures did you really enjoy yourselves, hope Charlie and Lily enjoyed themselves regardless of where they were placed.

Karen

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I had a great time Kazz, sorry that you didn't manage to make it. Hope you're feeling better now.

I loved seeing all those different types of cats in the one place, and it was lovely to meet some fellow catsey members. Didn't manage to meet up with Sweet or Candyshandy and we wondered where Dawn had got to (until I read her post about 5 mins ago), but I'll definitely be back next year.

Mags
25-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Glad you had such a great time Alex .......... and thanks for taking the pics, it's nice to know who we are talking to now! ;)

borderdawn
25-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Glad you all had a good time, I couldnt make it in the end, but up till 8.00am this morning I was still coming!

Wiggy and Moose's breeder was there, Moose's sister was on exhibition on the colourpoined cat club stand from 11.30-1.00pm, hope she was a good girl.

Great to see you all, hope Lily did well, she's a stunner!! what did you all buy?
Dawn.

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Well, the last I seen on Kim and Fran, they had bought loads lol. I bought a little feeding bowl for Teddie with the ESCS logo on it, a collar and a magazine. Got a few freebies too, like the the usual keyrings and things. if I had known what food the 3 of them are going to end up I could have saved myself a fortune with all the special offers on. Oh well there's always next year!!!

Mags
25-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Hope you don't mind Alex but I've turned Charlie's pic around for you ;)

[attach-center]214[/attach-center]

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Thanks Mags. I had no idea how to do it, lol.

Mags
25-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Charlie, Lily is a real stunner !!

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Dawn, was Moose's sister the same colour as him, 'cause I saw a lovely cat there that reminded me of him!

borderdawn
25-11-2006, 08:42 PM
No Alex she is a cream colourpoint.
Dawn.

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Nope, wasn't her I saw then, lol! I probably did see her, but tbh, there were just so many it was difficult to take them all in, and half the time you were distracted from the cats by the pens!! Some of them were amazing.

dandysmom
25-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Alex, thanks so much for the pictures; it's so nice to associate a face with a name! And that was sweet of you to take one of the little Pura for me; gorgeous cat, but he/she didn't look very happy! Probably wanted to be out on the floor socializing; that's what Dandy did the one time he went to a show! Charlie's Lily is stunning! Very glad you all had a nice time; pity the others couldn't make it, but there's always next year!

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 09:06 PM
The funny thing about the pura's Eileen was that none of them seemed happy to be on show. He was the only one I managed to get a picture of as the others were hiding under their show blankets, poor things. There was one little fella I was trying to get a pic of, but the most of him he would let me see was his nose as he yowled at me! Poor baby!

dandysmom
25-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Weird! They're noted for being social, very much so!! Sounds as if everyone had a grand time.!..wish I could have been there1

Fran
25-11-2006, 10:04 PM
We are finally home!! We stopped off for dinner on the way back here :cool:

Well, the Supreme was a brilliant experience! Not as big as I had imagined though. It was lovely to meet Alex, Kim and Charlie and of course Charlie's beautiful cat :cat21

I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you too Dawn and I do hope that you are feeling better today Kazz x

There were some stunning cats there and I am sure most of you will know by now that the overall winner, the Supreme champion 2006, was a gorgeous black Devon Rex :)

I bought loads of things including my white show stuff ready for when I will show Bliss..

All in all it was a brilliant day and very nice to meet Kim, Alex and Charlie :cool:

Fran
25-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Forgot to say - a big thank you to Alex for remembering a camera ;)

Kazz
25-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Next year when Bliss is entered we will be there in force Fran banners waving :)

Glad you got home safely and hope you enjoyed your meal.

Fran
25-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Next year when Bliss is entered we will be there in force Fran banners waving :)

Glad you got home safely and hope you enjoyed your meal.

I'm not quite sure Bliss will be good enough to make the Supreme Kazz but I can dream :)

How are you?

Kim
25-11-2006, 10:51 PM
We had a great time at the Supreme and it was lovely to meet Alex & Fran. Unfortunately we didn't get to meet Charlie, but I did see her beautiful cat!! We went to the pen twice and each time Charlie wasn't there :( We bought loads, lots and lots of cat food, as it was much cheaper than the shops. The new luxurious hi-life food is definitely a winner, real chicken with pieces of ham!

I really hate my photo being taken and each time wish I was a few stones lighter..... {sigh}

Kazz
25-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Kim you always look lovely.

alexgirl73
25-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Kim!!!! Don't you dare, you look lovely both in the pic and in real life. And remember what your lovely daughter says too! it was great to meet both you and Fran and hope we'll all manage to met up again sometime. My feet and legs are absolutely killing me from all that walking, lol!

Kazz
25-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Fran still feel not too good and starting to loose my voice - :roll: throat feels like it is out level with the bottom of my chin :? but not to bad now off to bed again soon. Hoping to get the girls out tomorrow and blow away the cobwebs :-D So sorry I couldn't make it but never got up till about 11ish :(

Glad you had a good day and no reason Bliss shouldn't make it.

charliebubs
26-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Charlie, Lily is a real stunner !!

Thanks Mags!!! I certainly think she is!!!! ;)
She came third in her class, which was fantastic considering the competition was so tough!!! When I saw the others in her class this morning I didn't think we'd even get placed (not that it would have mattered!) so I'm completely chuffed that we did!!! She's a star.

It was a great day, very long and tiring and my feet hurt, but a really fun day out. Spent far too much money too...........even had some professional photos taken of Lily and her rosette, just in case we never make the Supreme again!!!! lol

I'll post a couple more pics in the morning. Thanks for posting these Alex - it was great to meet you and Fran!! :D

charliebubs
26-11-2006, 12:52 AM
We had a great time at the Supreme and it was lovely to meet Alex & Fran. Unfortunately we didn't get to meet Charlie, but I did see her beautiful cat!! We went to the pen twice and each time Charlie wasn't there :( We bought loads, lots and lots of cat food, as it was much cheaper than the shops. The new luxurious hi-life food is definitely a winner, real chicken with pieces of ham!

I really hate my photo being taken and each time wish I was a few stones lighter..... {sigh}

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - so sorry we missed you Kim!!!! Alex showed me the pic she had of the three of you on her camera and I did keep my eyes open for you!!!!

Oh well, always next year!!!! :lol:

dinahsmum
26-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Lovely pictures - thanks Alex!
Glad you all had a great time. Kim you look just as you did at Crufts - you look fine!
I'm dedicating my piggy-bank to Supreme 2007. :) It's a great (nasty) time of year to have something nice to look forward to.

yola
26-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Must find out the date for next year sooner and keep the weekend free. Would be so wonderful to have a Catsey en masse meeting and a serious mooch around all the pens :-D

Super picture of Fran, Kim n Alex . . . and Charlie's Lily is a poppet . . . well done on securing 3rd place :D

Kim
26-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the kind comments you lovely people!!!! I'm afraid I always feel very self conscious when photos are taken.

Moli
26-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Lovely to see you Ladies....:D

Sweet
27-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Great pics x

alexgirl73
27-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Where did you get to Sweet? We waited at the CP stand for you, but you didn't show, boo hoo!