PDA

View Full Version : had trouble last night sleeping

CathyW
18-11-2006, 10:56 AM
OH was snoring :roll: so ended up in my daughters room, shes away, left the door open and in strolled reggie, he spent the night curled up on my chest. he looks afterme like that.also means i get covered in fishy kitty kisses during the night :lol: bless him he lurves his mum ;)

Fran
18-11-2006, 10:59 AM
No competition between a snoring hubby and lovely kitty kisses is there? :-D

alexgirl73
18-11-2006, 02:40 PM
So sweet! I had Broxi and Cooper fighting for control of my pillowlast night. I ended up with a tiny corner while they lounged, lol.

Sweet
18-11-2006, 06:51 PM
There is always 3 around some of the night if not all of them on the bed, I wonder if the two new ones will - or perhaps they will like to be out, like Mau who spends some nights out, or in on the top of the stairs x

CathyW
18-11-2006, 07:01 PM
i love it when they snuggle down for the night with me, but wish they wouldnt wake up so early LOL all i have to do is slightly stir and they think mummys awake soak me in kisses, then tear about till they get fed LOL ronnie does the lay on his back at my feet looking faint with hunger, hes got such a big tummy he dont quite pull off the lean n hungry look too well LOL

dandysmom
18-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Awww, bless him! Sounds like such a sweetie! Tell him he needs to pull his tummy in when he's doing the"small starving cat" act....:-D

CathyW
19-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Awww, bless him! Sounds like such a sweetie! Tell him he needs to pull his tummy in when he's doing the"small starving cat" act....:-Djust cant pull it off to well hes a tubby little fella :lol: