PDA

View Full Version : Timmy meets Tilly

Naomi
16-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Well what a fab first meeting for Timmy and Tilly :-D

Tilly was sat beind me whilst I called Timmy in. At first he was a little nervous but he got brave and came in. I was filling in the calendar for December with what the kids have got on in school. Tilly was tryign to decide whether to sit on me or sit next to me. Timmy came wandering and sat next to Tilly's ragger, had a sniff and just sat there.

Tilly stood up and looked at Timmy who then came wandering over to have a sniff of Tilly. They touched noses and all was well untill Tilly took a step closer. Timmy didn;t like that and backed off hissing but he didn't run off or anything. They've done this several times this morning so I would say that things are going well for Tilly and Timmy, however the same cannot be said for Moli and Salt they are petrified of Tilly and Tilly only wanted to say 'hello' :)

Sweet
16-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Awww bless them x

Fran
16-11-2006, 09:19 AM
It's early days yet Nae. I'm sure given a little while, all will accept each other. Let us know how it goes..

alexgirl73
16-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Poor little babies, lol. I'm sure they'll all be one big happy family before long.

Naomi
16-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Moli's taken to watching Tilly either from the shed roof or from the windowsill. Salt was sat in Tilly's crate which was a really stupid thing to do as Tilly stuck her head in the crate and Salt couldn't get out. Salt just meowed until I called Tilly away :roll:

Kazz
16-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Ah but the point is Salt actually went into Tilly's crate something that smells strongly of Tilly. Before long the whole household will have one "smell" which they all identify as "us" I swear thats the case with mine. No running from the cats which would encourage the best cat friendly dog to chase. And no cats leaving home. Time should settle all that down have you taken her out yet? and has she been spayed?

Tess occasionaly in the garden see's Cleo and thinks oh lets chase the cat!!!! but Cleo doesn't run for anyone let alone a wippesnapper Pup (in hthe cats eyes), Tess thinks better of it 1/2 way across the garden and it always ends with a lick from the dogs and a disgusted cat trying to erase the feel of dog saliva.

Mags
16-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Early days yet Nae...... I'm sure they will all settle down well together soon....... :D

Naomi
16-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Yep she's been out nad she's an angel. She's not been done yet as her previous owners were going to breed her. She's due in season any day now so once she's had this season she'll be off to be spayed. Anne has agreed with my decision and so has Paul altho he's not got much say in the matter :D