PDA

View Full Version : A brief Bella update

Luke
15-11-2006, 07:40 PM
She's been here five days..and already she fits! She and Clementine get on well, sleeping together, sharing meals, having 'parties' involving balls of wool at ungodly hours in the morning and discovering that under bred draws are such fun to play in!
She is slowly accepting the dogs too..she comes downstairs of her own accord now..and is okay with Florrie, the odd huff n puff, and is okay wit hRalph for a minute or so..but then decides to retreat to the upstairs wonderousness!:-D But generally, the household environment is a lot more chilled than i would have thought..very laid back, as is Bella! She likes to be held like a baby and will quite happily go sleep like that..she sleeps on the pillow next too me at night time, has learned the scratch post is great, the bath tub is full of interesnt and that she isn;t invincible when it comes to being captured!!
Will have her up the vets this week to be vaccinated..then after her 2nd jab, and a bit of time i might let her out to play, supervised, in thee garden.
Generally-she is well settled, and really is a loving-yet incredibly naughty kitten-typical ginger!!
Her sis has settled with my sis n her family well too, but is a lot more wild than Bella! Last i heard their mama, megan is still missing them and has actually gone off her food through pining-the vet told the aunt that its just a case of letting time be a healer and giving her loads of extra attention etc, she will be speyed ASAP but the vet is giving a bit of time for her to 'pick up' in herself before putting her under an op.
So in general, it seems to be all good:cool:

Mags
15-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Pleased to hear Bella has settled in so well Luke......won't be long before she is bossing everyone around!:D

dandysmom
15-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Glad she's settling so well and getting along with Clementine, plus taking no guff from the dogs, sassy little ginger!!

Kazz
15-11-2006, 10:43 PM
Glad to hear she is getting on well with the household. Sounds a proper laid back lady.

Fran
15-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Sounds like she is settling in well Luke!

Sweet
16-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Glad to hear she has settled in well x

alexgirl73
16-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Proper little madam isn't she, lol! Glad to hear she has settled in so well though.